What a waste of life this guy is.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few sites I saw this on just referenced it to circumcision through the whole article
Because to them that's what it is. That's what it's referred to as in the psychology books as well. Simply "female circumcision"

but yeah, it's a kind of pain we couldn't even imagine.

The General said:
It's totally different from male circumcision. TOTALLY different.

Male circumcision is also common practise without anaesthesia. Not a good thing either if you watch those video's.

male circumsision does not affect you though unless they cut the wrong part :(... you can still have kids, pleasure, etc

evelmunkey said:
she can still have kids!

Yea, it was only the clitoris; and since that that's all it is, it doesn't take away from the pleasure aspect of it either...I think. I'm not an expert on the anatomy of the opposite sex, but I do know my fair share. :p

That poor girl. She was three at the time though...so, she probably doesn't remember it.

Anyway, no need to talk about circumcision itself and it's origins, but female circumcision shouldn't be. That's just mutilation.

Oh, I know that is what it is technically called... I just can't stand it when a news source tries to downplay the audacity of it with easy sounding words. Call it for what it really is, that's what I mean. It's mutilation.

TheMajor said:
Females who are circumcised can also have kids.

I guess kids don't understand female anatomy. :p

The clitoris is nowhere near the ... uh ... baby making ... box. lol.

Heck, even guys, if they can't feel down there can still have kids. I know a guy who broke his back bicycling and cant feel below his belly button. Somehow, he still had kids after that. By having sex, not in a laboratory. I dunno, that's amazing to me.

14? hah more like ive had this since i was 14 im 19 buddy, 2nd of all who knows if you were a women and had your clitoris cut, wouldnt you be such in shocked state of mind that you couldnt even think about havin a kids, and General who do you think you are dude? your always act like your a tough guy and a smart a$$?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom