WHAT MOVIE IS THAT?? -quotes-

Status
Not open for further replies.
FoxyLoxy said:
A shame that Keanu is a Terrible freckin actor. The original Matrix was cool, but then it got confusing and the novelty wore off. And when they fought it seemed like noone died, they would just kick and punch and no death. Annyoing. Also kinda wierd that they changed gears and decided to make it Neo and the machines against Mr. Smith. Hmm... kind of an obvious bid for another movie or somethin.
It a shame that the other 2 matrix films were nothing more than a special fx w@nk-fest

Like the orginal matrix was a great film. And then they had to ruin it all with 2 sequals.
Like I can not say that I am 100% happy with Star Wars Episode I and II, but at least they were not as bad down to the point were they ruined the orginal SW Trilogy for me.

Here's another movie quote :-
"That it, you made me hurt my **** hand."
"I am sure you are just as good with the other one."

I was just reminded about another couple quotes from a moive that I really liked...

"He good, He good, He real good!"

"Yea, good and terrible!"

"Donations? I thought it was the trash?!"

Old thread, but I just found it.

Here's a few:

"Go away, or I will taunt you a second time!"

and

"Open the pod bay doors, HAL." (Way easy)

and

"Then I'll see you in hell." (Not the one you probably think)

Harper thats PhoneBooth where he tells that black chick to get lost and stuff. yeah i remember and Matrix did go off topic but i really like the Reloaded Effex, the car chase was awesome.

"...sa?"

only hint, refer to my name.......... 100 bucks to whoever gets it besides nubius! :p :p :p j/k

GameGURU said:
here is a super duper easy one:

"YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

THE BIG HIT.

comrad said:
Matrix did go off topic but i really like the Reloaded Effex, the car chase was awesome.
I love the car chase in that one. That was about the only thing that i liked 2nd and 3rd films.
MST3kGeek said:
"...sa?"

only hint, refer to my name.......... 100 bucks to whoever gets it besides nubius! :p :p :p j/k
SIENCE MYSTERY THEATURE 3000. As for what, I am not sure.

"Right Here, Right Now"
If any one here says Fat Boy Slim, you are a partially right as this movie is where he sampled it from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom