what is meant by Xoxo? My girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha.. man I'm comfortable in front of girls.. Most chicks around are pretty laidback and down to earth. I mean ****, my ex used to fart on me n stuff, she was cool... aww i miss her ~_~

so...you're dating someone you're not even comfortable talking to?
Bingo........

Geez if your not comfortable with talking to her yet you better hope you never accidentally fart in front of her then,You might just fall over and die from embarrassment
Double bingo........

If she thinks you're stupid for asking that kind of question then obviously she aint the girl for you.

Shumway - lol my mom was just talking about McCauley when the verdict was handed out......heh heh, good stuff.

Dude you must really be into some really screwed up kinky stuff
Man I had this one chick that wanted to cut me and lick the blood off.........relationship was great once she realised that wouldn't ever be happening :p

Don't know about you, but thats the first and only time I've ever had that kind of F'd up request.

Sorry guys, but if I need to pass gas, the only comfy place for me to do that is the bathroom. I can never pass gas in front of anyone. It never bothers me if someone passes gas in front of me, unless it's gonna be one of those really stinky ones. Now on to this strange fetish stuff. I could never cut anyone, so that's a bit far. Kinky is good, but that's for me to know and you to wonder about. It has nothing to do with harming another person. ;)

VIII said:
I mean ****, my ex used to fart on me n stuff, she was cool... aww i miss her ~_~

Soooo... You miss her and she was 'cool' b/c she used to fart on u and such?.. Damn man.. :p.. I gotta say that's pretty kinky.. If a girl farted on my face, I'd probably throw up.. But I guess, u'd probably breath it all in and say "oh yeahh.. THAT'S the stuff!".. :confused: :p

Nubius said:
Man I had this one chick that wanted to cut me and lick the blood off.........relationship was great once she realised that wouldn't ever be happening :p

loll... Nubius.. Wtf is this??!!.. loll.. Oh man.. hahaha.. Man, I don't know how u managed to stay with her.. Without being creeped out and all.. She must've been really good in bed eh?.. ;)

Haha, damn, can't even believe a topic like this exists. Pretty funny that you didn't know what it mean before. Good thing you asked though, better late than never.

Your mom never wrote xoxo on the lunches she sent to school with you? Holy ****.

Adn really.... you need to loosen p with the gf. Geez, it was 2 hours before my gf (any of them) just started dropping questions and stuff about dumb things and.... personal.... things. I don't think shes going to mind a question about 4 letters.

And by personal things, I mean nothing of the sexual persuasion.

Kinky is good, but that's for me to know and you to wonder about. It has nothing to do with harming another person.

You women live for the single purpose of tormenting us with half truthes and incomplete discriptions. I curse you. :p

Man I had this one chick that wanted to cut me and lick the blood off.........relationship was great once she realised that wouldn't ever be happening

Wow... you mean she ran off because you wouldnt? I thought YOU would have ran off when you found out SHE wanted to do it.

And I agree with most people here.... theres kinky, and then there physical harm. Eww.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom