what is meant by Xoxo? My girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garry

Baseband Member
has been ending her sms with that for last couple of days.

for example, she would write:
hi, come over to my place tonight.
Xoxo.

i dunno what it means, can anyone tell me what it means.

lol......I have never come across someone who was unaware of what XO meant........why didn't you just ask her? And if you say "Id be too emberassed" then why is she your girlfriend? Whole point of dating someone is supposed to be that they accept you for you no matter if you might not know something.......besides girls will always know a crapload more lovey 'signals' than guys.......anyone ever get that....138 or 381, or 318, whatever it all means the same thing.....8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning I believe it is........

Nubius said:
lol......I have never come across someone who was unaware of what XO meant........why didn't you just ask her? And if you say "Id be too emberassed" then why is she your girlfriend? Whole point of dating someone is supposed to be that they accept you for you no matter if you might not know something.......besides girls will always know a crapload more lovey 'signals' than guys.......anyone ever get that....138 or 381, or 318, whatever it all means the same thing.....8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning I believe it is........

Nubius, we just started dating so, i don't feel that comfortable to ask her that

Geez if your not comfortable with talking to her yet you better hope you never accidentally fart in front of her then,You might just fall over and die from embarrassment :eek: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom