What magazines do you have a subscription to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waphlez

Fully Optimized
I'm just curious to what computer and game magazines people here read. Tell what you have and what is your favorite.

I have subscriptions to PC Gamer, Game Informer, and PSM (Playstation Magazine). Game Informer is probably my most favorite because it covers PC and all of the consoles, but my second is PC gamer.

I have a subscription to Gamepro and Elcetronic Gaming Monthly, in the past I have had a 2 year subscription to Gameinformer, Xbox magazine, the short lived Gamestar and Xbox Nation among a few others.

WOOOWEEE LETS START

Computing Canada
Networking Canada
VON Voice Over Network
Game Developer
InfoWeek
Wired
eWeek

And I'm sure more, I'm just forgetting about them. I still want a subscription to PC Gamer

I dont have many computer subscriptions....actually none that i can think of. :confused: But the other subscriptions i do have are...

Popular Mechanics
Model Aviation
Model Air Plane News
Boeing Frontiers
Aviation Week
Spin....maybe, i remember seeing some around the house

I might have a couple other mags coming though. We had a whole bunch of extra sky miles and for S's and G's i spent those on subscriptions. Havent gotton any of them yet though.

Used to have EGM, still would like to have it but I dont wanna shill out the cash for it.

Reading a magazine is much more fun than reading internet pages on the same topic. I also found it more relaxing, and the content is always great.

**** now I want a subscription to EGM again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom