What is happening to society?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the nation needs to do away with the current system of government and its adherents, and start all over. nothing will ever change if the same stale lawmaking/ruling policies are in effect. but, it will never change because many of those elected in the corrupt fashion they are either arrive in office corrupt or are corrupted shortly thereafter. they dont want to change anything. this goes all the way from the president to you know...like your town treasurer for christ's sake. we have to change it, and so far, not enough people in this country have the balls to do it.
i think this counts as politics. probably oughta change subjects trotter will hammer me :D

The fact that we're just Israeli goons as of this moment is truly shameful.

That is one of the more racist things I have heard on the forums. I don't know if I can take you seriously after that man.

the nation needs to do away with the current system of government and its adherents, and start all over. nothing will ever change if the same stale lawmaking/ruling policies are in effect. but, it will never change because many of those elected in the corrupt fashion they are either arrive in office corrupt or are corrupted shortly thereafter. they dont want to change anything. this goes all the way from the president to you know...like your town treasurer for christ's sake. we have to change it, and so far, not enough people in this country have the balls to do it.
i think this counts as politics. probably oughta change subjects trotter will hammer me

Welcome Home my friend!
Libertarian Party | Smaller Government | Lower Taxes | More Freedom

my generation has become one of nit picking, hole exploiting people who have no common sense or maturity... like if you set down a rule, people will try and get around it and if a case can be made to say what they did isn't illegal then it will be ok and they will be rewarded for exploiting the system. case in point, few years back, the mcdonalds coffee lady who sued mcdonalds cause she spilled hot coffee on herself and it didn't say it was hot.. common sense dictates that the coffee was ****ing hot and she shouldn't spill it on herself or she's gonna get burned, but she saw an opportunity to exploit something and she exploited the **** out of it.

that case should have been thrown out the door and she should have had hot coffee spilled all over her...

there's a certain level of immaturity this country has developed and its only going to continue until something snaps and something drastic happens. like i'm ok with being a rebel and i think being one to challenge rules has made me the person that i am, and i'm not a bad person by any stretch of the imagination, but i know my boundries, and i know right from wrong and have good common sense. its when people feel that they are above everything else and believe that since they are born into the 'greatest country ever' that they are the greatest person ever, and deserve to be treated as such without any reflection on what got us here.

That is one of the more racist things I have heard on the forums. I don't know if I can take you seriously after that man.

How? I just criticized Isreal for its roles in international terrorism. How is that racist at all? Isn't Isreal a state a country? People often times criticize China, North Korea, and the United States. Aren't they equally as racist?

I dont think theyre ever gonna hold any major office...reps and dems are just too widespread.

my generation has become one of nit picking, hole exploiting people who have no common sense or maturity... like if you set down a rule, people will try and get around it and if a case can be made to say what they did isn't illegal then it will be ok and they will be rewarded for exploiting the system. case in point, few years back, the mcdonalds coffee lady who sued mcdonalds cause she spilled hot coffee on herself and it didn't say it was hot.. common sense dictates that the coffee was ****ing hot and she shouldn't spill it on herself or she's gonna get burned, but she saw an opportunity to exploit something and she exploited the **** out of it.

You ever watch that show "My Super Sweet 16" on mtv?? Prime example.

Those girls are so spoiled it makes me want to puke and then eat it making me puke again in a continuous cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom