what cools you down? when, skrwd,stressd etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

revenge2

In Runtime
music (soft rock in particular) cools me down and seriously helps!. And anything that craks me up also does the trick

A few rounds of BF2 mayhem helps. I have to find something to get my mind to focus on. If I don't, it will feed on itself and make for a bad day... for me and EVERYONE around me.

A few rounds of BF2 mayhem helps. I have to find something to get my mind to focus on. If I don't, it will feed on itself and make for a bad day... for me and EVERYONE around me.

Games stress me out... i get seriously annoyed and stressed when something repeatingly goes the wrong way (i.e. hit registration means i miss 5 times and then get killed) or i killl some noobs in a building witha knife on CoD4 and they have the martyrdrom perk which drops a live grenade and then they also have sonic boom to double the 'nade power and then i die. I get to the stage were i have to hit something, smash something, stab a cardboard box... im lethal

when im annoyed, i clench all my muscles and pretend im the most angriest person alive. then i relax, and im not annoyed anymore.

I just have to sit quietly and stare at my eye lids for a minute. That normally helps a little bit. If not, I crank up my speakers until my neighbors complain, and put a video game on easy, and pwn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom