weird emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
if anyone is interested about the emails exchanged between me and her here it is WARNING long messages

me
Oh dear!!! That sounds horrible. I hope you're ok!?
Perhaps the best idea is that you give me the hotel's name and number and I'll ring up and pay the bill for you? Perhaps you should also go to the embassy and get help from them??? Also don't you have travel insurance for this type of thing? 650pence... this sounds awfully cheap. Surely you mean £650 ;)
I'm in need of a holiday too, so I guess I could come over and help you??

Rob xxxxx

her
Rob,thanks for the email.I didnt mean to bother you too.You can reach the hotel manager on +2348054067199.I meant 650pounds not pence Rob.I had been to the embassy and they couldnt help me either.I am so weak and tired now,I have bruises on my left arm and thigh.I am in pain now.I just want to come home dear.Please Rob,i'd really appreciate it if you can help me with this.I promise to pay you back when i get home.
Thanks
Jennifer.

me
I tried ringing the number you gave me but it is a residential number and not a hotel number. Perhaps you gave me the wrong number? Whats the name of the hotel and i'll look up the number on the internet. What room number are you for paying the bill? Also the name you booked the room under would help.
I'm trying my best to help you babe.

Rob xxx

her
Thats the number of the hotel dear,its +2348054067199.Peace hotel.I booked with my name Jennifer Turner,i am in room 21 dear.Did you try calling the number as i typed it.He said that the code for calling because its international or maybe you can try it as 0112348054067199 if that doesnt work.Alot of number though but that should work.

HI Jennifer,

I was transferring my savings from my savings account to my current account to pay for the bill, but unfortunately I was robbed! And they took all my valuables and money. I'm afraid I can not give you the money now. When your back though we should for a drink, talk about our horrific experiences and make great passionate love?
Let me know when you get back.
Lots of love

Her
How come?What are you talking about?Are you messing with me Rob.Please tell me you are not.How did you get robbed?Just now?How?Please stop the joke.I am really in need of help now.

Hi Jennifer,

Im sorry but im not going to hand over any money to a person i dont know and this is so obviously a SCAM its written all over your emails
If you are real then we can meet up for a drink when you come back

Her
What are you talking about???Why are you doing this.???????You hurt me!

Hi Jennifer,

Im sorry but im not going to hand over any money to a person i dont know and this is so obviously a SCAM its written all over your emails
If you are real then we can meet up for a drink when you come back
shall i point out all the mistakes on the way you have done for me to tell you that this is a proper scam

her
What are you talking about Rob.This is an insult.You are taking advantage of my situation here and it hurts alot.

Me
well if this isnt a scam you would understand i can't give you that money and you would be happy to meet me for a drink in london once your back
Hope all ends well
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom