Weird Dream...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drizzt

Fully Optimized
I had this like, crazy dream last night that must of reflected what has happened over the past few days.

First part of the dream that I remember, I am with all these people from my Cross Country team, and then for some reason I have this toy gun that shoots out plastic toy hamsters or rabbits, I can't remember. Well for some reason I shoot my Asian friend in the face and chip his tooth. Then my CC coach yells at me, and just tells me to go home. So I say some smart remarks, he gets red in the face, and then I walk home.

Then I go over my Girl friends house...Who in my dream actually exists and is across the street... LOL

I don't know what she looks like in the dream, but she's got a pretty face and she is thin and seems to be fit. But.. this is where it gets weird for me, nothing bad don't worry. We are in her room, and then all of a sudden she pulls out a bag with pills and says "Take one of these, and you'll fall asleep and have an awesome dream". So i guess it was some kind of drug. Then she says "take 2 of these and you will have a scary *** nightmare, so don't do it."

At this point, I know what I'm thinking "Darn it, awesome girl, but she does drugs... (my dads a doctor so I kind of have a "zomg drugz r bad" policy)"

Anyways I really like my dream girl friend so I am nice and I swallow the pills... And then I fall asleep and have a weird dream in a dream but I can't remember that one except that it was weird..

Then I come down and I throw up on her carpet... WTF?! Her mom comes in and guesses right away that she gave me pills. Then she tells her to clean the carpet while yelling at her. So I help her clean the carpet and her baby brother is playing in the corner.

Then all of a sudden **** goes down...

It's like that movie war of the worlds, except i don't see the aliens ever.. All of a sudden there is like some kind of "evacuate warning" then me and her are like running away down the boardwalk (idk where the boardwalk came from it makes no sense) and then I lose her in a crowd and then I woke up.

WTF did I drink last night that made me have that dream? Soda?!? Did someone put something in my soda??

Anyways. I know a few parts of the dream make sense to me. When I chip the asian kids tooth, it's because I went to a party on sunday and someone backhanded me by mistake and chipped my tooth a little bit and I've been ****ed about it (I don't like the dentist). And I know I don't like getting yelled at by my CC coach, lol.

The girl part, I can only explain it with one thing. Reading KrazyQ's thread about his girl made me think of my ex that I tottally screwd up with...Who is alot like the one in this dream... and I must of been thinking about how I need a girl like that again "Perfect for me, but far from perfect" LOL.

Oh the drug part, I have no idea what that is about either...I swear, srsly.

Weird eh? :)

It seems most of my dreams share your same random, movie like, action, suspense, spy, war, alien, superhero, etc. themes.

Why, just the other day I had a dream that I was some kid with special powers (teleportation I believe) and Nyles (from FRASIER) was my mentor. I then transported and ended up being shot at and that quickly turned to me playing Call of Duty and never getting the last kill for a Chopper (which always ticks me off!).

So my dreams are very random and made up of just about anything that has happened within the last few months of my life. (I had recently seen the movie Jumper, watched Frasier on TV, and played CoD4)

your dream is telling you, you are follower and do not like to be an individual and that you rather fit in than stand out...it's trying to tell you that stuff isn't always cool or the hip thing to do

;)

Thats a weird dream... I haven't had a dream that I could remember in years... I'm sure I dream every night, I just don't remember any.

I had one a couple of times where I would try to walk up a huge set of stairs, and as I walked up each step it became more and more difficult.. seemed like something was pulling me back... never did make it to the top. and I had the dream about 5 times in my life that I can remember.

On a side note has anyone else experienced "the hag" dream??

No but I know about the stairs one. Although every time I was climbing stairs they were attached to the side of a cliff. It would get harder and harder to walk up them, and each time something pulled me closer to the edge. The dream would always end when I fell off and was flying down towards an ocean. Freaky ****.

I think dreams reflect your innermost thoughts and fears. alot of the dreams i have have been like that, i've been put in situations where i was scared or i had thought about it alot.

I am defiantly looking for a cool GF right now that I can chill with. This ****ing sucks... I would trade my computer for a girlfriend again right now...

But sadly, it don't work like the buy/trade/sell section of the forums :( I gotta go work it.

**** dreams, getting me motivated and ****...

I am defiantly looking for a cool GF right now that I can chill with. This ****ing sucks... I would trade my computer for a girlfriend again right now...

lol, don't bother. Your to young to "enjoy" that ****.

Hope that makes you feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom