we had a kitchen fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A B/C extinguisher is best to keep in the kitchen. However, usually it is forgetten about in the panic of th emoment. We've had a kitchen fire in an apartment we used to live in. While the damage wasn't real bad (about a grand), it happened so fast that there wasn't much that could have been done. Thankfully no one was hurt in that fire.

I'm glad your dad got no more than he did. Blisters will heal eventually.

I haven't seen a house with a sprinkler installed in the kitchen, but that sure would be useful.

I'm glad it didn't get worst than that. I hope your father gets well soon.

Well, sense i do install fire sprinklers for a living.. they're starting to put plastic PCV sprinklers in all Condo's and new houses.. its starting to be a rule to get pass inspection on building a new house. but in your case thats probably not your problem. but water would of just contained the fire and not put it out with only one head in the kitchen, but with 200 pounds of water you be amazed how much it would put out though.

we have about 5000$ in damages but our lanlord has insurance my dad is ok, but its put off me ordering my 9800gtx and my new cell phone for abit, a week atleast. im on my grannys comp an emachine lol with a p4, its so slow compared to mine even just for web browsing. turns out we had a B grade fire extinguisher under the sink, but in a situation like that it all happend so fast we didnt get the chance to think.

ya this year hes spent about 2k on a new set of golf clubs, and now he wont be able to play golf at all this season. he got cobra irons wilson woods and a titleist driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom