warts

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the over the counter stuff still can't beat what your doctor can do. But then they say that they are often caused by viruses...which resolve on their own after a couple years.

...so maybe all you need to do is sit tight for a while and save the cash you'd spend on the doctor and take your girlfriend out instead. Assuming you don't have the wrong kind of warts ;)

By a gerbil or rat, put some butter on the wart... problem solved. Actually, like it is said above. It is upto you (and it REALLY depends on the kind of wart), much of it is cosmetic. HOWEVER, if it is red, iritated, or anything of the sort SEE A DERMATOLOGIST IMMEDIATLEY!!! It may just be an infection, or it maybe something worse (not to worry, but cancerous, etc). Very rare, but why take chances??? If it is just a normal run of the mill wart that isn't bothering you, maybe it will go away for awhile, but you can always see a derm to take care of it and do it safely plus make sure it isn't something else.

i had a couple killed with liquid nitro a year ago, that was cool lol...cold..but it was cool, then got some liquid wart remover...btw that works pretty good for blisters too...so yea, thats wat i did.

breast milk.........

for real, their is a new product being developed with breast milk that actually makes the warts combust and then they are eliminated,

know any pregnant women?

Ste said:
Cheap way: You know those compresses Air cans? Turn it upside and spray away.

I know someone who got 3rd degree burns from doing that. Maybe not such a good idea;p

Elbatrop1 said:
I know someone who got 3rd degree burns from doing that. Maybe not such a good idea;p

Well it all depends on how long you do it for, but its cheap and effective.

While its not the brightest way to go it does get the job done.

ehfr said:
All the over the counter stuff still can't beat what your doctor can do. But then they say that they are often caused by viruses...which resolve on their own after a couple years.

...so maybe all you need to do is sit tight for a while and save the cash you'd spend on the doctor and take your girlfriend out instead. Assuming you don't have the wrong kind of warts ;)

Really? I've had this one for quite some time now. Atleast a year and a half...I keep forgetting to get rid of it, but it's still there after all this time. One of these days if I don't forget about it I'll take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom