vent server hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

wafflehammer

Fully Optimized
Anyone know a good site to buy from? All the sites I find make it seem like you have to also rent a game server in order to get the voice :\ and I don't want to do that :|

Sometimes cheap would be good too :| college stupid already paying $20 a month for games ..can't afford another $50 on top of that lol

US based if that matters

and sorry mods if this is the wrong section..I didn't know really where to put so I put here :|

that's the one i was looking at...the rest advertise like $4.99 for a 25 slot then when you start to buy you have to buy 12 months at a time to get it that price :|

$7.95 seems to be the cheapest for 25 slots

Do you actually need 25 slots? You can order it in 10, 15, 20, 25, 35, and more. 15 seems to be a sweet spot, but 20 looks good, too.

At 25 slots, it would be $81.06 per year, or $6.76 per month. The $7.95 is for a month-by-month basis.

^^^ with that coupon I can get 25 slots for like $5.95.

thank you for that :D

you have any information on how long that will last?

Why is it no one has suggested to just use your own PC and download the Ventrilo server application? Is the server app that demanding when lots of people are on? I have the Vent server installed on my PC and I used it like a few times, but I only had like 3 people on at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom