Valentine's Day present suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let see now, last time I was going out (last year), i think the valentines day card from me was some thing like :-
"SCREW THE ROSES, HERE'S THE THORNS!"

Yeah, my personal opinion is, those women who think they need a big fancy diamond ring to show off to their friends isn't the girl I want...I should be able to do like homer simpson and give her an onion ring and she appreciates the fact that I want to spend the rest of my life with her

Nubius said:
Yeah, my personal opinion is, those women who think they need a big fancy diamond ring to show off to their friends isn't the girl I want...I should be able to do like homer simpson and give her an onion ring and she appreciates the fact that I want to spend the rest of my life with her

It's a too edge sword. Like if it's not the expensive gift routine, it the status symble where you have you get some one with a significant other thinking "I got a GF/BF, I am now with 'the-in-crowd'". It's BS.
Love is in the heart. Not in a diamond ring or what ever.

I really hate Valentines Day. Out of all the special day we celibrate, I hate Valentines the most. Like as soon as I awake up to in the morning until I go to bed, I get nothing but saturated with the media displaying every one bleeding heart out there. The amount of love sickness that is in the city drives me nut.

THANK GOODNESS I HAVE A CREATIVE ZEN 30GB MP3 PLAYER to i can just tune out of the soppiness..
Now please zen batteries, do not die on me today.

Curse you Harper. You have something to keep your self busy while Valentines Day progesses. I had to listen to all this love talk all day and watch everyone carrying around roses, bears, and chocolates in those three annoying colors: red, pink, and white.
It was interesting when I got home, though. There were two fortune cookies for me and my sis. The one I picked up read "You will find a lost love."

Didn't even realize what day it was until a co-worker started passing out heart shaped suckers to everyone.

Regulus said:
Curse you Harper. You have something to keep your self busy while Valentines Day progesses.
Yeah, I do..... finalising the marketing plan that I started on the week end while I am listening to my Creative Xen MP3 player. :D :p :D

Yeah, I do..... finalising the marketing plan that I started on the week end while I am listening to my Creative Xen MP3 player.
Ooooooohhhh....grrrrr....:mad: ;) . I reallly need to get an iPod or something.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom