US Bombs Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
Your adrenaline would have had to be have been pumping like mad :D
Oh yeah..... down to the point where stupidity overtook self-preservation.

I had a near miss mugging a few weeks later outside collage. Some guy tried rolling me in the parking look. Only to K.O.ed the mugger when I swung my new back pack (carring UNLEASHING LINUX 2nd Edition and UPGRADING AND REPAIRING PC 7th Edition - Hard Cover Editions) into his face.

I check to make sure there was still a pulse, and then walked off leaving him there in the parking lot.
The joke around campus was that "Harper Unleased Linux on a mugger!" :cool:

GameGURU said:
As far as I know, the British just dumped them off there...and let them do whatever they want.

You know...Georgia, US was a penal collony too.
not really. the British really had control over Australia for a while. just like the US, but when the US became independant, Britain looked for another place to put their convicts. they found Australia.

although Australia didn't need to fight the British to become independant, it just sort of gradually happened.

and my parents actually came over from NZ, just a couple of weeks after Ash Wednesday

We don't get much in the way of mugging. However he do have problems with dumb tourist and blood stained dingo with a baby in it mouth.

Currenty we got another dumb tourist in North Queensland that happenned be fishing in a crocodile infested water hole and he got eaten.

Ahhhhhh...... nothing like Darwinism in action. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom