Ue

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I bet cuase of your lack of posting you dont know what UE means. I mean you coulda asked me. But then again the lazyness is there. UE is urban exploration. Its going into steam tunnels, abandon buildings etc. Basicly going were your not supposed to. O and dont ***** to me that were squaters or anybody who ruins places cuase thats bullshit.

strange question...but i have been in so many places out here (mines, rock formations[yes inside underground of the formations]) places that could have gotten me seriously hurt...

but its still fun exploring

Actually its pretty fun. IF you take the right measures and watch yourself. You have to know the signs of like wood when its gonna give and such.

i do backflips off ledges into bottle banks... the broken glass feels so good against my skin

I also like going into old buildings and kicking the wooden supports as i like the way the rubble moves through my hair as the buildings collapse.

does that count?

"to encourage deaths by entering unsafe buildings and places."
"i do backflips off ledges into bottle banks... the broken glass feels so good against my skin

I also like going into old buildings and kicking the wooden supports as i like the way the rubble moves through my hair as the buildings collapse.

does that count?"
Well people wouldnt die if you werent a idiot and kicked supports down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom