Tragic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
you act like a child was in the car screaming to death as he was burning alive...
you have to stop and think, WHAT would someone do if they saw the fire?

Grab camera phone out
hit record,
upload to youtube.

It's pretty much what people are turning into these days.

Shame that Tom Cruise was not in the area. Because he's a Scientologist, when he drives by an accident, he's not like any one else as he drive pass, he knows he has to do some thing about it as he the only one that can help.

Anyways, to the OP, sad about your loss.

why did it catch on fire?

Geez, i could of put out the fire if i tried. Krazy probably was freaking out about it because it was a first time experience for him. Happens to everyone.

Don't be so upset that the people of america didn't help you..

if you were in the UK, chavs would of just pulled up and laughed.

Fade if it was london she visited I am not surprised London is a big lonely place with the mostly unfriendly people in the world.

ya that really sucks man. dont listen to these idiots saying you could have put it out, the fire trhat wrecked my house started small and we did what we could to put it out, exept fwater, but it was a greece fire. anyway you most certainly did your best and consideryourself lucky that you noticed it when you did, also that the fire didnt get into yoru gas tank and blow.

Thanks for the concerns, im not offended by anything anyone ssays...everyone has their own opinions.
It was a really tiny fire that could've been put out...I've been trained for emergency situations like this its just that I didn't have any equipment.

This was a salvage car so no full coverage so its GONE...and no money back .

I'm just glad to be livin and gettin out at the right time.
As the fire got worst i went waaay back and had cars move away from it.
Thanks for the concerns though...Now i'm lookin for a loan and a car.
Here are some pics after:
n199106577_32857995_1844.jpg

n199106577_32857996_2157.jpg

KrazyQ how long have you had the car? even if the car is 2nd had if it was sold as road worthy (ie not gona but into flame) you might have some legal footing to at least get part of your money.

A salvaged title has no value as far as full coverage insurance goes. I have owned a few salvage cars that were as good, or better, then the rest of the cars on the road, but insurance companies don't see it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom