Trading Races

Status
Not open for further replies.
"...."

Warez Monster said:
white people want to turn black and black want to turn white....
... Eeew!! :mad:
Utterly ridiculous. Way to throw us back to the 1950's, dumbass TV execs!
Vary true indeed. :nerd: Even since the 1950's, the white man has wondered how it feels to drink from the "COLORED" Fountain, as did the "COLORED" man wonder what it was to drink from the fountain of 'white.' :snob: ..... :rolleyes:

And may they all burn in he11 for making a show like this. :rolleyes:
afro.gif

yea if you're 100% pessemistic about it you can think that way. but it's also another way to open the eyes of the ignorant. those people that have no idea what life is like for a black person in America.

the 'white man' should be considered the colored man......after all white is the combination of all colors. We turn blue when we're cold, we turn red when we're hot or emberassed, we turn purple when we're dying from lack of oxygen, green and purple for bruises......WE ARE THE COLORED FOLK......black is the absence of all colors.

Who are the 'colored folk', it should be white people!

Actually, I think this show is a project done by UCLA students. Its been on the news in some places, and I haven't really heard all that much about it, but this is what I've gathered...

Its to prove that both races only pay attention to the exterior appearance of someone else. My guess is that their theory is that a White person who has been disguised as a Black person will be treated like a Black person by other Black people just because they look like a Black person. I'm assuming the same goes for a Black person disguised as a White person.

I think it will be extremely interesting and will be a hugely important breakthrough in racial discrimination and awareness. :D

"Super 'AFRO' brothers..."

Nubius said:
the 'white man' should be considered the colored man......after all white is the combination of all colors. We turn blue when we're cold, we turn red when we're hot or emberassed, we turn purple when we're dying from lack of oxygen, green and purple for bruises......WE ARE THE COLORED FOLK......black is the absence of all colors.

Who are the 'colored folk', it should be white people!
LOL.gif
LOL.gif
LOL.gif
LOL.gif
:cool:

Trading Races is a really stupid idea for a show. The "Trading" theme is so freakin' "DONE".

I've been lucky in my life to have had several friends & girlfriends that have been of a different races and cultures. I really enjoy exploring new cultures because you can always get somthing out of it that you would never normally see or do.

theres a black asian dude on 'EXTREME DODGEBALL'

he's small like an asian, facial features of an asian, but his skin is too dark for an asian and he's got a HUGE afro lol. It's one of the biggest dang fro's I've seen. He's a good "EXTREME DODGEBALL" player though.

theres a show called black.white. produced by ice cube with the same general idea as this

where a black family and white family switch places.

My mistake, I was thinking of that Black.White show :eek:

mac_mogul said:
Actually, I think this show is a project done by UCLA students. Its been on the news in some places, and I haven't really heard all that much about it, but this is what I've gathered...

Its to prove that both races only pay attention to the exterior appearance of someone else. My guess is that their theory is that a White person who has been disguised as a Black person will be treated like a Black person by other Black people just because they look like a Black person. I'm assuming the same goes for a Black person disguised as a White person.

I think it will be extremely interesting and will be a hugely important breakthrough in racial discrimination and awareness. :D

Actually, I'm interested in this. Its not that the people simply want to be the other color, they don't want to change their skin color just so they can have a different life. Its a show to show you how people react to Blacks vs. Whites and I, for one, am extremely interested in it. I've read some about it in TIME Magazine and some of the previews that they gave of whats going to happen really interested me.

Anyone know when this is on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom