Tool fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powerslave

Banned
I have a question for all Tool fans out there. Do you guys think 10,000 days will be their last album? I was browsing around the website, and I was looking at band bios, and Maynard is in his forty's and that's pretty old if you ask me. Personally, I hope it's not, what do you guys think?

john3 said:
most likely not, people like money. ALOT

Wait...can you explain a little more for me? People like money a lot, well, yes. If they liked money then they would make more albums obviously, if they didn't they would stop, so your answer is a bit confusing.

i think they'll keep goin. forty isnt that old. look at bon jovi or aerosmith

i think they'll keep goin. forty isnt that old. look at bon jovi or aerosmith
or freakin rolling stones who should just STOP......should have stopped years ago. "ehhh mcjagger, dont forget the geritol before we go on stage"

I think they will continue. They are quite an influencial band and stopping would just seem....meh. I wish he would hook up with APC one more time though and produce another album but that seems kind of doubtfull.

Tool played in prescott a few weeks ago, it wasnt very publicized and the tickets costed $80. If i had known the exact date i would have traveled down there because prescott is only about 1 1/2 hours away from Flagstaff. Maynard also lives in Jerome, not too far from Flag. I should visit him sometime.... :p

People as creative as Tool just don't up and quit all together in my opinion. Even if they don't put out music as 'Tool' the members will be doing stuff for a long time.

thebleakness said:
I think they will continue. They are quite an influencial band and stopping would just seem....meh. I wish he would hook up with APC one more time though and produce another album but that seems kind of doubtfull.

Tool played in prescott a few weeks ago, it wasnt very publicized and the tickets costed $80. If i had known the exact date i would have traveled down there because prescott is only about 1 1/2 hours away from Flagstaff. Maynard also lives in Jerome, not too far from Flag. I should visit him sometime.... :p

APC is a good band, but nothing compared to Tool. I know they are the same singer, but things I like more about Tool is the instrumentals, and no background singers like in APC. There was also a concert in oakland, but that's like 2-3 hours from here and the tickets were outragous.

I agree with most everyones opinions on here, I think they should keep on going, but not turn into the rolling stones like nubius said.

Rolling Stones are just horrrrrrrrrriblllle, especially the superbowl show...my god.

if youre talking about age, then no bro. I mean, age is not going to dictate the END of Tool. I think, however, that Maynard seems to be involved in a lot of other stuff, so thats more indicative of the end of Tool IMO. I love Tool...soI hope they continue.
PS I think the Stone are the most overrated band in rock history, so Id rather see Tool quit now than continue down that path. I think they'd quit before that anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom