Techist Member Picture Gallery

Re: The Member Picture Gallery

PP, where can I get myself some of those Footsie Pajamas? Dead srs, no need for socks on cold days :D

WPMT22015_zpsc4rz4eil.png

Rockman if thats you in the Photo ^^^... You look like one mean Mother F*****. How tall and well built are you. One deck and its good night Mr.Tom.

Looks like I'm not the only one who rocks sneaks with a suit. I got a lot of weird looks at the wedding wearing some Tommy Hilfiger New York Classics with a suit

Looks like I'm not the only one who rocks sneaks with a suit. I got a lot of weird looks at the wedding wearing some Tommy Hilfiger New York Classics with a suit

I do too haha. I have some cheapo black/white high-tops that I wear with my suit.

Here is me right now and part of my room. Doing Z-Brush sculpting on my Wacom Intuos 5 tablet for homework.

Attachments

• Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 8

Rockman if thats you in the Photo ^^^... You look like one mean Mother F*****. How tall and well built are you. One deck and its good night Mr.Tom.

Yes spud its me, yes am I one mean mofo, people that know me well enough.
I'm friendly and easy to get along with, not unless you want that to be different.
I'm about 6.1, I guess my broad shoulders would make you think that.
Not well built but I'm pretty strong, also I don't prefer one hit fights.
The person starts a physical confrontation with me, may as well call the cops with ambulance. :/ "it won't end quickly"

Thank you for the comments, feels nice to be appreciated at times.

Back
Top Bottom