Techist Member Picture Gallery

Re: The Official Tech-Forums Member Picture Gallery

I'm working on dropping the boxcar of baggage I carry around, too. It's slow going, but it didn't get there in six months, either.

Me and the ex...

24ccck8.jpg

Bonus points if you can find me in this picture. Hint, I'm in the audience, and taking pictures.

2a4qn0h.jpg

I'm working on dropping the boxcar of baggage I carry around, too. It's slow going, but it didn't get there in six months, either.

Soda is a huge thing...all i drink is diet now.

get into a gym and get on that bike for a bit, and im not sure if you like weight lifting but it can help too...not so much with cardio but overall strength and health.

Bonus points if you can find me in this picture. Hint, I'm in the audience, and taking pictures.

2a4qn0h.jpg
So who's the guy with the pink hand bag? ...................^Here^

I feel like i am playing Where Waldo here.

So who's the guy with the pink hand bag? ...................^Here^

I feel like i am playing Where Waldo here.

That was my High School Assistant Principal, he was a class act. Wore a full blown bow-tie to school every day and after lunch would just hang it untied around his neck.

Hint: I'm wearing beige shorts.

So are you actually in the picture? I assumed that this was a trick question and that you took the photo (you were in the audience taking photos see).

Oh, I'm actually in it, I promise!, photo was taken by friend.

Funny how much you read into what I said, and came to a totally different conclusion :p

Your the dude at the front of the bleachers in the green shirt.

Indeed I am, note that I'm standing on top of one of the rails and bracing against the one above it. God did that ever hurt.

75-300mm Telephoto lens ftw!

Back
Top Bottom