Techist Member Picture Gallery

Re: The Official Tech-Forums Member Picture Gallery

Im the kid with the black hair, the other guys (besides my friends to the right) are Dragonforce who I met at Mayhem Fest 2008.
DSC01414.jpg

lol his name is Sam Totman, yea he likes to drink lol. Dragonforce were really good guys, put on a GREAT show, better than Disturbed IMO.

Hmm that's a surprise. Usually they're terrible. Good to hear they're improving since there album solos are awesome.

nope, they did awesome. The singer(zp) even jumped down off the stage and ran all the way to the lawn and back down the aisle up to the stage. You can tell they have fun on stage too. And their intro song was the donkey kong theme song lol.

nope, they did awesome. The singer(zp) even jumped down off the stage and ran all the way to the lawn and back down the aisle up to the stage. You can tell they have fun on stage too. And their intro song was the donkey kong theme song lol.

That makes me actually want to listen to them outside of Guitar Hero, haha.

Hmm that's a surprise. Usually they're terrible. Good to hear they're improving since there album solos are awesome.

Yeah from what I understand they fall apart live. It all comes down to practice. In the studio you can keep doing retakes until you get it right, but live, you only have one shot.

Back
Top Bottom