Techist Member Picture Gallery

Re: The Official Tech-Forums Member Picture Gallery

Oh no Oreo 6ft 5 an a half inches tall, former UAC instructor an well known evil ******* when i have a mind to, Sorry to disappoint :D

Uh..you scared me now :eek:

I'm 6ft 2 myself...but i wasn't in the army :D

I like the pic w/ the 40 oz.

notice how I graduated from a forty of malt liquor to a can of regular beer (picture with wife). LOL.

I really don't drink now except on special occasins

I'm 26 and I can't even drink how I use to. Those days are long gone. Either that or my tolerance is sky high lol. I started out w/ 40 oz of old english cause it was more watered down. You ever try 2-11 steel reserve. That **** kicks

By the time i can legally drink i will of built a big tollerance to booze, and it'll cost me like £50 to get drunk :p

It gets harder every week, the more i grow, the heavier i get, the more tolerance i build, it takes more and more :mad:

It is the norm around here (and england in general) to drink as soon as your about 13, our school was conscerened about it and we took tests and 89percent of people under the age of 16 had been drunk on more than one occasion. The other 11 percent were lieing.

I just like to fit the norm :)

Those are great pics Eric :)

Chad Johnson seems like he would be alot of fun....hope he scores me some TD's thie year! He is my number 1 receiver on my fantasy team!

Go Gridiron Whirlwinds :D

Those are great pics Eric :)

Chad Johnson seems like he would be alot of fun....hope he scores me some TD's thie year! He is my number 1 receiver on my fantasy team!

Go Gridiron Whirlwinds :D

I was mad. I wanted to get a picture of him and my son, but we couldn't find my camera. we found it stuck in the seat as we and he was leaving the exclusive clothing store. we always go to that store when we go to Cincinnati as they have nice clothes. but this year their prices on the clothes were ridiculous. they want 175.00 for a pair of shoes

ChadJohnsonatExclusive.jpg

ChadJohnsonatExclusive2.jpg

ChadJohnsonatExclusive1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom