TF's Iron Man 2 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Iron Man 2 officially announced

As far as comics go, I just want to see Justice League ...
And I like the idea of branching of the "X-Men" films to get more in-depth with the individual characters... great idea!
While I'm on a soapbox, what's up with Batman redoing EVERYTHING? Don't get me wrong, I loved Batman Begins, and The Dark Knight looks really good, but they changed A LOT of facts around COMPLETELY!
We all know that The Hulk was a complete flop... why do it again with another director? and so soon??? *sigh* waste of money

As far as sequels go that should be made in my opinion ...

Contact II (Jodie's my favorite actress)
Spaceballs II (come on... you know that you would love it!)
Another Gods Must Be Crazy would be neat

I'll think of some more...

edit - Knight Rider II but David HAS to be drunk IN EVERY SCENE and eating sandwiches on the floor of KITT. His Nemesis would be KARR of course. KARR would almost beat him until AIRWOLF comes out of nowhere and kicks his rear.

So......... that means Iron Man didn't die in the first firm.

THAT'S A SPOILER!!! :mad:

I haven't even seen iron man yet and they have already planned a second one. Avengers could be cool. but thor? i could see that being a lot like the first hulk (don't know why there doing a second one)

Of course not. He's a comic book heroe. When do they die?

Oh yeah..... V for Vendetta and 300.

(I not counting Xmen 3 as I have lost count the number of times Dr.X, Cyclops and Jean Grey have been killed off and then come back in a later issue with extremely little explaination.)

edit - Knight Rider II but David HAS to be drunk IN EVERY SCENE and eating sandwiches on the floor of KITT. His Nemesis would be KARR of course. KARR would almost beat him until AIRWOLF comes out of nowhere and kicks his rear.

Have you seen the new Knight Rider Movie that was released earlier this year.
Not a bad idea. However I would like it if they found some new actors.

Return of AIRWOLF would be nice.
Problem is that Jan-Michael Vincent (Stringfellow Hawke) has a permanent injury to his vocal cords due to a car accident in the 90's
Ernest Borgnine (Dominic Santini) - Must is extremely old. LIke the guys 91 year old now. And killed his character off in season 4.

Punisher 2 (with Ray Stevenson as Frank Castle) is due to be release December '08.

I actually liked Thomas Jane, why'd they ditch him for the role?

and it's not really a comic book, but they're going to be making a Neuromancer movie, and... Hayden Christensen is playing the role of Case :( ....

Neuromancer? Very cool... but, yeah, Christensen is definitely not Case material.

They killed off Captain America.
That is the comic books..... along with....

• Abomination (Emil Blonsky) Hulk #1 (January 2008) Shot in the head by the Red Hulk.
  • Ant-Man (Scott Edward Harris Lang) Avengers #500 (September 2004) Murdered by Scarlet Witch with an explosion.
  • Ancient One Marvel Premiere #14 (March 1974) Killed by Doctor Strange in order to stop Shuma-Gorath from invading reality.
  • Attuma The Sentry Vol. 2 #1 (November 2005) Decapitated by the Sentry.
  • Banshee (Sean Cassidy) X-Men: Deadly Genesis #2 (February 2006) Killed when the Blackbird crashed into a passenger airplane.
  • Baron Blood Captain America Vol. 1 #254 (February 1981) Decapitated by Captain America.
  • Baron Heinrich Zemo (Dr. Heinrich Zemo) Avengers #15 (April 1965) Caught in an avalanche that he himself had caused.
  • Beetle (Leila Davis) Thunderbolts # 56 (November 2001) Killed by Graviton.
  • Benjamin Parker (Uncle Ben) Amazing Fantasy #15 (August 1962) Shot by a Burglar.
    With great power comes great responsibility..........
  • Betty Ross Banner Hulk Vol. 2 #469 (October 1998) Poisoned with gamma radiation by the Abomination.
  • Black Goliath (Dr. William Barrett "Bill" Foster) Civil War #4 (September 2006) Killed by a clone of Thor.
  • Captain America (Steven "Steve" Rogers) Captain America Vol. 5 #25 (March 2007) Shot to death by a brainwashed Sharon Carter.
  • Captain Mar-Vell Marvel Graphic Novel #1 (April 1982) Cancer
  • Captain Marvel (Genis-Vell) Thunderbolts #100 (March 2006) Torn apart by Baron Zemo
  • Carnage New Avengers 2 (December 2004) Flown outside of Earth's atmosphere and torn apart by The Sentry.
    Never liked Carnage in the first place.....
  • Copycat (Vanessa Geraldine Carlysle) Deadpool #59 (December 2001) Killed by Sabretooth.
  • Courtney Ross Evcalibur Vol. 1 #5 (February 1989) Killed by Sat-Yr-9.
  • Cypher (Douglas Ramsey) New Mutants #60 (February 1988) Jumped in the path of a bullet meant for Wolfsbane.
  • Darkstar (Laynia Sergeievna Petrovna) New X-Men #255 (October 2002) Killed by Fantomex after being controlled by Weapon XII.
  • Destiny (Irene Adler) Uncanny X-Men #255 (December 1989) Killed by Legion.
  • Dinah Soar GLA #1 (June 2005) Killed by Maelstrom.
  • DJ (Mark Sheppard) New X-Men #23 (April 2006) On bus of depowered students struck by William Stryker's missile.
  • Doctor Sun Fantastic Four Vol. 1 #321 (December 1988) Killed by H.E.R.B.I.E.
  • Dryad (Callie Betto) New X-Men #23 (April 2006) On bus of depowered students struck by missile.
  • Egghead (Elihas Starr) Avengers Vol. 1 #230 (April 1983) Gun misfired, accidentally killing himself.
  • The Enforcer (Charles L. Delazny, Jr.) Iron Man #194 Gunned down by The Scourge, who was disguised as a homeless woman.
  • Feral (Maria Callasantos) Wolverine Vol. 3 #54 (July 2007) Killed by Sabretooth
    Never liked Feral.
  • Guardian (James MacDonald Hudson) New Avengers #16 (April 2006) Killed by The Collective.
  • Gertrude Yorkes Runaways #18 (July 2006) Stabbed by Geoffrey Wilder.
    Harper was not happy when they killed her off as she pretty much kept the team together. And her boyfriend when emo after that.
  • Glenn Talbot Incredible Hulk #260 (June 1981) Killed when the War Wagon crashes in Japan while fighting the Hulk and the feedback fries his brain.
  • Grand Director Captain America Vol. 1 #236 (August 1979) Committed suicide.
  • Grasshopper (Doug Taggert) GLA #2 (July 2005) Killed by Zaran.
  • Gwen Stacy The Amazing Spider-Man #121 (June 1973) Died falling from the top of the Brooklyn Bridge during a battle between Spider-Man and the Green Goblin.
  • Hornet (Eddie McDonough) Wolverine Vol. 1 #23 (April 1990) Killed by a brain-washed Wolverine.
  • Icarus (Jay Guthrie) New X-Men #27 (August 2006) Killed by Rev. William Stryker
  • Jack of Hearts (Jack Hart) Avengers Vol. 3 #76 (February 2004) Committed suicide in space via self explosion.
  • Jack O'Lantern (Steven Mark Levins) Civil War #5 (November 2006) Shot in the head by The Punisher.
  • Jarella Incredible Hulk #205 (November 1976) Crushed by debris while pushing a boy out of the way during a battle between the Hulk and Crypto-Man.
  • Jean DeWolff The Spectacular Spider-Man #107 Shot in the chest by the Sin-Eater.
  • Jester (Jody Putt) Civil War #5 (November 2006) Shot in the head by The Punisher.
  • Jim Wilson Incredible Hulk #420 (August 1994) Died of AIDS, with Hulk by his side.
  • Karen Page Daredevil Vol. 2 #5 (March 1999) Killed by Bullseye.
  • Kraven the Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff) The Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 1 #294 (November 1987) Shot himself in the head after defeating and impersonating Spider-Man.
  • Lady Dorma Sub-Mariner #37 (May 1971) Killed by Llyra.
  • Larry Trask Avengers Vol. 1 #104 (October 1972) Killed when a Sentinel fell on him.
  • Legion (David Charles Haller) X-Men Vol. 2 #41 (February 1995) Killed by Bishop to prevent the Age of Apocalypse timeline from occuring.
    They could of done a lot more with that story line......
  • Maggott (Japheth) Weapon X #5 (March 2003) Executed in a gas chamber at the Neverland Concentration Camp.
  • Magik (Ilyana Rasputin) Uncanny X-Men #303 (August 1993) Legacy Virus.
  • Major Mapleleaf (Louis Sadler Jr.) New Avengers #16 (April 2006) Killed by The Collective.
  • Mariko Yashida Wolverine Vol. 1 #57 (July 1992) Poisoned by Matsu'o Tsurayaba and Silver Fox.
  • Mastermind (Jason Wyngarde) Uncanny X-Men Annual #17 (1993) Legacy Virus.
  • Meggan Uncanny X-Men #465 (December 2005) Sacrificed herself in order to save all of reality.
  • Melter (Bruno Horgan) The Avengers #263 (January 1986) Killed by the Scourge, who was disguised as Melter's assistant.
  • Microbe (Zachary Smith Jr.) Civil War #1 (May 2006) Caught in explosion created by Nitro.
  • Miracle Man The Thing #24 (June 1985) Shot by the Scourge, who was disguised as a bus passenger.
  • Miss America (Madeline Joyce) Giant-Size Avengers #1 (August 1974) Died in childbirth.
  • Mister Sinister (Nathaniel Essex) New X-Men #46 (January 2008) Killed after Mystique presses his face against Rogue.
    $#!+! I wish I did read that!!!! :mad: He will be back anyways. The guy's immortal and he's too good of a villain to keep dead.
  • Mockingbird (Barbara "Bobbi" Morse-Barton) Avengers West Coast #100 (November 1993) Killed by Mephisto.
  • Moira MacTaggert X-Men Vol. 1 #109 (February 1978) Murdered by Mystique.
  • Monkey Joe GLA #3 (August 2005) Killed by Leather Boy.
  • Mysterio (Quentin Beck) Daredevil Vol. 2 #7 (May 1999) Committed suicide after being diagnosed with a tumor.
  • Namorita (Namorita "Nita" Prentiss) Civil War #1 (May 2006) Caught in explosion created by Nitro.
  • Nate Grey X-Man Vol. 1 #75 (May 1998) Sacrificed himself to stop an alien race from killing the human race and harvesting their mitochondria.
    Character was way too powerful to begin with. The writers sort of realised this as about X-Man issue 30-ish.
  • Ned Leeds Spider-Man Vs. Wolverine #1 (February 1987) Killed by the Foreigner's mercenaries.
  • Network (Sarah Vale) New X-Men #23 (April 2006) On bus of depowered students struck by missile.
  • Night Thrasher (Dwayne Michael Taylor) Civil War #1 (May 2006) Caught in explosion created by Nitro.
  • Puck (Eugene Milton Judd) New Avengers #16 (April 2006) Killed by The Collective.
  • Puck (Zuzha Yu) New Avengers #16 (April 2006) Killed by The Collective.
  • Pyro (St. John Allerdyce) Cable #87 (January 2001) Legacy Virus.
  • Quasar (Wendell Elvis Vaughn) Annihilation: Nova #4 (July 2006) Killed by Annihilus.
  • Quill (Maxwell Jordan) New X-Men #27 (August 2006) Shot by William Stryker's "Purifiers".
  • Revanche (Kwannon) X-Men #32 (May 1994) Killed by her lover when she contracted the Legacy Virus.
  • Richard Fisk Daredevil Vol. 2 #31 (May 2002) Shot by his mother, Vanessa Fisk.
  • Rintrah Dr. Strange Sorcerer Supreme #52 (April 1993) Killed smashing enscrolled talisman of Tartessus.
  • Risque (Gloria Muñoz) New X-Men Annual (October 2001) Killed by the U-Men.
  • Rubbermaid (Andrea Margulies) New X-Men #23 (April 2006) Missile of William Stryker struck bus of depowered students.
    WTF??? I think i missed out on that issue and that character all together. It would seem that one of the X-writers has a BDSM fetish
  • Sabretooth (Victor Creed) Wolverine Vol. 3 #55 (July 2007) Beheaded by Wolverine with the Muramasa Blade, a sword that blocks the healing factor.
    he'll be back...... Sabretooth and Wolverine duking it out sells comics.
  • Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly/2nd Spiderman) Spider-Man #75 (December 1996) Killed by the Green Goblin.
    Ohnoz.... the clone saga....... (bad memories.)
  • Shaman (Michael Twoyoungmen) New Avengers #16 (April 2006) Killed by The Collective.
  • Sin-Eater (Stanley Carter) The Spectacular Spider-Man #136 (March 1988) Shot by police when he suicidally attacks them, in order to defeat the Sin-Eater persona.
  • Skin (Angelo Espinosa) The Uncanny X-Men #423 (July 2003) Killed by the Church of Humanity.
  • Spencer Smythe The Amazing Spider-Man #192 (May 1979) Radiation poisoning.
  • Synch (Everett Thomas) Generation X #70 (December 2000) Explosion whilst attempting to save fellow students.
  • Tag (Brian Cruz) New X-Men #23 (April 2006) On bus of depowered students struck by missile.
  • Tarantula (Anton Rodriguez) The Amazing Spider-Man #236 (January 1983) Jumps off of a building after being mutated into a giant spider.
  • Thanos Annihilation #4 (November 2006) Heart torn out by Drax the Destroyer.
  • Thunderstrike (Eric Masterson) Thunderstrike #24 (September 1995) Died fighting the curse of the Bloodaxe.
  • Torpedo ROM #24 (November 1981) Killed by the Dire Wraiths.
  • Vindicator (Heather MacNeil Hudson) New Avengers #16 (April 2006) Killed by The Collective.
  • Wallflower (Laurie Collins) New X-Men #25 (June 2006) Shot in the head.

Merkwürdigliebe;1377696 said:
I actually liked Thomas Jane, why'd they ditch him for the role?
More like... why are they doing another punisher movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom