Tech-Forums Offical Metal Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nickel's good. Pretty sure it's a bit more conductive then copper, but more expensive, which is why they don't use them in IC's.

shouldn't you have put this in PC Gaming Forum? add me tho: i may install it now: i just did a reinstall of XP:
Vernong1992

Hmm not sure if i can be a part of this or not. Im more into Post Hardcore/Screamo/Emo than anything. But i actualy listen to everything BUT Country music. I only have to put up with it becasue of the business im in. Fav band here is Avenged Sevenfold, fav song from them is Second Heartbeat. I had to lol at the clash of opinions on genre.

if i knew how to get videos off my phone i would show the videos i have of the mushroomhead concert i went to last week

Hmm not sure if i can be a part of this or not. Im more into Post Hardcore/Screamo/Emo than anything. But i actualy listen to everything BUT Country music. I only have to put up with it becasue of the business im in. Fav band here is Avenged Sevenfold, fav song from them is Second Heartbeat. I had to lol at the clash of opinions on genre.

I wish my grass was emo...

I've been rocking out to a lot of Avenged Sevenfold lately - they're awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom