hmammen
HAVOC
lancec2c30
SirCyber
nitestick
Disillusion
Tadow
UA_Iron

Well people this is the first post im making about us. Our goal is to share and review bands / albums that we love
to listen to. We will be reviewing all types of Metal except Black Metal because that goes against all Christians,
and we do not support that. I for one will be sharing home grown metal from Israel which will come on later, for now
we will be reviewing Concerts/albums.

If anyone would like to join , you are more than welcome to !
Just PM me for details.

For those about to rock , we salute you !

Preacher.

nitestick: i'll try and keep this up to date. last update - 18:23 GMT+9/12/12/07

Hmm...funny. I sent you a PM when I got on here like you said I should in my thread in the OC board, then I come in here and see this thread.

I'm a Christian, and I listen to black metal. Immortal for example, doesn't talk about satan, its a lot of nature and stuff like that.

ive had Fear Factory playing for hte last 14 hours and i went to my second mushroomhead concert thursday night
i want in lol

Love a bit of "System of a Down" occasionally but I also like so east London rap like "n-dubs" and in between some "Howie day"(acoustic rock), "LFO" (Plastic pop) and "Prodigy" (Techno/dance)

im an atheist :D going to a CoE school turned me against religion not pro it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom