supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm guessing it wasn't too smart of me to read this at night, when I'm sitting in a dark room all by myself huh? I have a few ghost stories, but I'll have to remember them and post them later.

Since so many of you obviously didn't read this, here is the explanation for your kicking out.

Flanker said:
The First Stage of Sleep is when your body starts to relax. That means that your muscles basically shut down slowly, you stop using them. Thats what your muscles act like when there is no force that they're acting on. Thats also what happens when you're in space. When your muscles relax, you get a feeling of falling down. Not like falling off your chair, but as if the ground just disappeared from your feet and you're falling down eternally. Thats the same feeling of falling that you get in space (zero-g). That feeling of falling is what prompts you to kick out your feet, or swing your arm. It almost always happens right before you fall asleep.

Its basically an instinctive reaction. You kick out or jerk to try to regair balance, or get your feet on the ground.

Yea I did it a lot too when I was falling asleep in class, lol.

Since so many of you obviously didn't read this, here is the explanation for your kicking out.
I haven't read a majority of this thread. The other night when I kicked was the first time I've done that in.......god, I couldn't even tell you when. So no it really doesn't happen all that often to me. The main times it happens is like I said, I'm walking in my dreams and my foot slips off the curb, I kick out like I'm losing my balance. Since we all know dreams can effect what you do, I.E. sleep walking, talking, things as bad as night terrors ( I had a friend think he was in a POW camp and thought he was banging on the walls to get out, turns out he banged on his closet mirror shattering it lol )

saying there's no ghosts is like saying there's no God. there's really not much proof either way. but there's definitely more proof of thesupernatural/ghosts.... i highly recommend doing some research on the topic before saying ghosts are just unexplained coincidences. that's a rather ingorant statement IMO.

read about ghost hunting with thermal imaging camera. or psychic readings with thermal imaging camera. this idea of "ghosts" is more than that....it's a whole idea, realm, universe, whatever you want to call it that's around us all the time.

Well, when I doze off, sometimes It's just the normal jerk. Twice, though, I've heard a really creepy laugh, and both in the same spot( my parent's have a big tv in their room, and I dozed off twice there while they were gone)

It's a quote from an anime, not my attempt to gain the 'glory and attention' from GREAT people such as yourself.

Sevoma said:
Lol. It does kind of sound like a horse if I think about it... I guess I did not describe it well enough :)
sorry, I was having a laugh at your expense. actually it sounds like the "jersey devil".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom