Summer is up to the end!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF ? Spring is about to start next week.

Oh wait, I forgot. I live in Australia

Nothing really... except precisely

486.2 hours of Counter Strike Source

6 hours of Age of Conan

30 hours of GTA4.

Got a new graphics card

Got a new keyboard

Got a new helicopter

Crashed a helicopter

Burnt my blinds with an exploding lipo battery.

Slept in till 2pm everyday.

Had my birthday :)

Shot a pigeon.

Took my new PSU apart and now can't get it back together :)

Most of the members were busy working, so I am. I so tired and have no free time, I only have it when I sleep. Something will be better, something will be worse, but nobody knows for sure.

Oreo what helicopter do you have? I tried getting into it so I got a blade cx. Long story short. I used it for one summer and its been sitting in my garage ever since. Lol. I must of went through 20 blades. I upgraded most of the factory parts

Hmm I haven't done a great deal this summer.

I passed my driving test, bought a car, went to work far too much >_<, made myself a file server...pretty much it I think.

Hmm I haven't done a great deal this summer.

I passed my driving test, bought a car, went to work far too much >_<, made myself a file server...pretty much it I think.

I did that too... how could I forget :)

Plus 16th B'day... but that wasn't very important though

Oreo what helicopter do you have? I tried getting into it so I got a blade cx. Long story short. I used it for one summer and its been sitting in my garage ever since. Lol. I must of went through 20 blades. I upgraded most of the factory parts

Hehe lol.

JR Vibe 90.
Trex 600.

Ive got carbon fibre and glass fiber parts on most of it, tuned up for 3d.

I've learnt how to do Tick-tocks, Flying in a circle backwards, Chaos and a few others. Took me about 30 minutes to implement it into real life, but it took me over 100 hours of practice on Phoenix RC simulator.
A fair few damages on the way... i must of stripped the gears on both atleast 5 times from forgetting to throttle back after a crash :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom