this sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
apokalipse said:
bill gates: Life's not fair, get used to it

Bill Gates: Who even needs more than 64K anyways?

Anyways, you gotta deal with it man. A good student can adapt to the teacher's grading style within the first month or at the most the first quarter. Take it from a current high school student, wimping out will get you NOWHERE. Just do the work and if the teacher doesnt teach, learn it by yourself.

alienAntFarm said:
how is that supposed to help me

I never said it would, I was just showing you the reality of the situation. But, on the same token, youre better off just sucking it up; unless, of course, you can switch teachers. This may be an impossibility as the first quarter either ended or will end soon for you and most schools do not allow class transfers after a portion of the first quarter.

I don't have to worry about bad teachers, I dropped out and am working on getting my GED. I also start college a year early because of it.

No more crappy teachers for me...

...just crappy professors.

AAF

Dude, you sound just like me a when I was in 8th and 9th grade. School sucked and I failed one or two classes each quarter. Other classes that I cared about like history I get A or Bs in.

I am now a senior in high school and trying to get into college. I have been rejected by my first choices, the Army and Navy/Marine ROTC as well as the Naval Accademy and West Point. I have also been rejected by my other top picks such as Univ of Miami and Florida State.

I am still hoping to get into a small local college but the chances do not look good.

What it looks like for me right now is McDonald's flipping burgers during the day and taking some classes online or at the local community college at night. I can really tell you that that SUCKS much worse than the crappy science teacher did for me in 8th and 9th grades.

Alkaline Trio Rocks

alienAntFarm said:
well i just got grounded every weekend till my grade comes up for science, language arts, and math

I think that may be a clue that your parents want you to perform better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom