Speed Kills

Status
Not open for further replies.
beedubaya said:
I sense a flame war comming on here, mabye we should just shut up while we're still ahead, jolancer.

This thread will be carefully watched, as most of you know, I am always up for good conversation and debate, so for now it will remain open. If the members who choose to participate in the thread can not remain civil it will be deleted.

Sorry about your friend Anarchy.

subdivizion said:
my condolences for that kid. it's really an awful thing.

the need? there's no need to look "cool". is your life worth losing just to be ccol? to prove what? to whom? you're a little a young to know "today's society" in order to think how you should act in it. luck is luck but you shouldn't provoke her...

Ok, I understand that your'e long gone and there is no need to look cool for you, but try and understand this kid's mentality. He probably has done it a million times, but this time, he payed the price. Do you think this kid knew he was going to kill his best friend when he was going 95? No. And when I say "today's society" I mean the "teenager's today". You have no connection whatsoever with this accident, so I understand where you get your point of view, but try and look at it as if you knew the kid, and knew that he wasn't an idiot, and probably went fast just because he got provoked.

P.S. Luck is a guy, it's not a "she".

jolancer said:
Anarchy, sorry to say, but he realy is an idiot. just because something becomes more socialy acceptible cause there are so many stupid ppl crouded in one area, doest make it and aceptable choice.
-------------------------------------------
unless he was suicidel to begin with, then i can understand the reasoning it trying to do speed monuvours witha truck. in that case the stupid ones are the ppl riding with him, withouta seatbelt.
-------------------------------------------
and honest, i think ur an idiot now to.

That's such a textbook ignorant point of view. You obviously never have had many friends, and I bet you spent your nights in high school alone playing scrabble with your computer. You, as well as many others, don't understand. Maybe it's because your all not connected with the accident, but before you call me an idiot, use grammar correctly so you don't make yourself look like even more of a dolt than what your actually saying.

anarchy,

regarding your P.S., i was referring to "lady luck".

anyway, there is no need to attack me personally as I didn't attack you but only your sayings (your writings in this case). how can you be so irresponsible to drive at dangerous, life-threatening speeds and not "know" that you might kill your friend? you take someone's life in your hands when you're driving recklessly and you're syaing he didn't know? that only shows lack of resonsibility. secondly, you say he's been speeding all the time. well, there you have it. did he think that he could speed forever and not get into an accident. the keyword is responsibility and he apparently didn't know what it is and i don't blame him. he was only 13.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom