Sorry, another Valentine's day thread...

upgarde of pc

• upgarde pc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • upgarde pc

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
lol yeah, if I had a girlfriend I'd just be hugging her and saying "Ahhh, this warm REAL human female body I didn't have to pay for is better than anything you could buy"

Unless you bought one of those "$6000" real sex dolls like they've showcased on HBO's "Real Sex". The ones that are made with the uber real latex/silicon and can be customize in anyway shape of form you wish. (I must say you'd be pretty freaky to buy one of those, and rich... but seriously if you think about it... THEY DON'T TALK!!!" That's an A+++ in my book.

[SARCASM] JOKE [/SARCASM]

gimli of gloin said:
omg you dont?!?!??!?!?!?! :O /sarcasm

:D

So with the exception of Chris, pretty much unanimously no one here would expect a present from their girlfriend :) Thats reassuring.

Unless you bought one of those "$6000" real sex dolls like they've showcased on HBO's "Real Sex".
yeah, those things are insane. I saw that episode infact lol and a girl bought one for her boyfriend.......what a cool girlfriend lol.......she practically bought competition :p

I saw some japanese made ones.......the things are friggen insane, but man they are kind of creepy looking. What if they came to life and rebelled agaisnt you!

Yes, but because thats how she is, not because 'i have to get something from m gf on vday'. I expect her to go all out with everyone, if u ge what i mean (prob not).

The holiday is as stupid as st pats and sweetest day.

Nubius said:
yeah, those things are insane. I saw that episode infact lol and a girl bought one for her boyfriend.......what a cool girlfriend lol.......she practically bought competition :p

I saw some japanese made ones.......the things are friggen insane, but man they are kind of creepy looking. What if they came to life and rebelled agaisnt you!

I honestly don't see how that could do anything for you guys, none of them (not even a male version) would do anything for me.

I honestly don't see how that could do anything for you guys,
who said that they'd "do anything for me" I just commented on the fact that they are insane not to mention that I also said they'd be kind of creepy the way they have those lifeless stares to em. I would want to see how lifelike that skin actually felt but it's not like I'm sitting "OH MAN, I WISH I HAD ONE OF THOSE FOR AS MY GIRLFRIEND!!"

And once again.........quit comparing V-day to St. Patricks day! Leave it the 'heck' alone. St Patricks day is the best. Everyones irish and can drink and be merry! You dont have to buy anything for anyone to get yourself out of trouble, you simply drink and have fun.

And also you get to abuse those who aren't wearing green MUAHAHAHAHA

Not whip crack, its just how i am. I do it for myself not becasue she says so. Every year (except ounce) ive had a different gf so i dont see how one could whip me into saying you MUST buy me something over 50 or w/e. I just dont like myself to feel cheap at all cause im not that kinda guy and they usualy have sisters w/ bfs and im outdoing them and making their sister jealous of them :D Always gets points in my book.

except ounce
it's "once", my old pothead self can't help but point out the difference between 'ounce' which is the weight of something, versus 'once'.....the occurance of something happening only one time.

yeah yeah, NERD, Grammar police, whatever. No I don't get self gratification from correcting people, it's just one of those peeves where something kind of 'irks' you wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom