sore throat remedies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sore throat you say, do the usual(make certain its not an infection, if your predisposed to alergy, antihistamine).

I like Shumways method, attack it with whiskey, sleep it off, if the pain ain't gone, at least you can pretend its the hangover.

On a serious note, I tend to get recuring broncitus, its viral, see your doctor to be safe, a generall antibiotic can help with most infections, sore lymph nodes are a bad sighn.

Everyone around me seems to be sick... Hopefully i'm not next. I hate being sick. It really sucks.

But, yeah... I usually just drink lot's of cough medicine, injest plenty of cold tablets and drink water until i can't leave the bathroom... oh and sleep helps too... Something i don't get enough of...

I'm rocking the Halls vitamin c as we speak, actually. i love those, they taste gfeat and do a good job at keeping the throat moist and happy. the cayenne pepper thing helped, but i got pretty sick of gargling it because it really makes my mouth burn after a while, and it was hard to sleep with that sensation. i'll probably do it again today.

antibiotics are way overused. if i get strept throat, i'll use antibiotics. otherwise, why use them for something that can be cured otherwise? google "antibiotic resistance"

Strep is a bacteria and requires antibiotics to treat it. I'm well aware of 'antibiotic resistances'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom