so, im getting back at bestbuy, blog style

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how it's Best Buy's fault that your camera is broken. I also don't see how it's their fault that it will take a couple weeks for a turnaround. It's not like Best Buy has a Sony factory underneath the counter and they can fix it instantly. They just send it to a Sony-auth. repairhouse and then wait for it to come back.

In all honesty, I think you have nothing to blog about. Sure it sucks, but I don't see why you would get mad at Best Buy. It's not a Best Buy-brand camera so it's not their fault your camera broke or that you'll fail your classes. B*tch at Sony about that.

If you had a SONY REP tell you it is non-repairable, why haven't you bought a new camera so you don't fail your classes????

No offense, but you sound like and idiot.

Go buy a new a camera and hop off the "Best Buy sux" bandwagon.

molsen said:
I don't see how it's Best Buy's fault that your camera is broken. I also don't see how it's their fault that it will take a couple weeks for a turnaround. It's not like Best Buy has a Sony factory underneath the counter and they can fix it instantly. They just send it to a Sony-auth. repairhouse and then wait for it to come back.

In all honesty, I think you have nothing to blog about. Sure it sucks, but I don't see why you would get mad at Best Buy. It's not a Best Buy-brand camera so it's not their fault your camera broke or that you'll fail your classes. B*tch at Sony about that.

If you had a SONY REP tell you it is non-repairable, why haven't you bought a new camera so you don't fail your classes????

No offense, but you sound like and idiot.

Go buy a new a camera and hop off the "Best Buy sux" bandwagon.

i cant afford a new camera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom