So I have a date, but theres a slight problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

winblowz

In Runtime
I need a corsage by this saturday. Where the **** can I order one from that will get it here that fast?

order one? just run up to hy-vee and head to their floral shop and pick one up. in fact, most grocery stores around here have floral departments. If you order one, it will have to be chilled and everything and I would assume that would cost more to ship than the corsage would cost.

Yea....absolutely.....seriously, these things are everywhere. In all the flower shops and in the flower section in the grocery.

"Need a toe.....I can get you a toe Dude. With polish!"
LOL.....sorry.... had to.

that is an american tradition i have always found wierd... give a girl a bracelet that literally rots on her arm... here in Britain our tradition is to try to step on her toes as little as possible when dancing.

mikesgroovin said:
Yea....absolutely.....seriously, these things are everywhere. In all the flower shops and in the flower section in the grocery.

"Need a toe.....I can get you a toe Dude. With polish!"
LOL.....sorry.... had to.

I don't see you being anymore helpful than I was.

So quick to jump on the defensive, eh?
LoL....... no worries. Just backing you up on your post.

I suppose that I can scratch you off of my "potential bans" list

kidding...... ;)

mikesgroovin said:

kidding...... ;)
I usually have to be defesive on the other foums I belong to. I'm used to being flamed every other post I make. It's all good here though, it just makes me realize how great this place really is.

mikesgroovin said:

kidding...... ;)
What good is it that your backing up his post IN FACt that would make me not believe what he said.
lol.... Sorry mike just had to :)

iv never heard of a corsage on a date? maybe thats cause im in canada Eh :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom