So dissapointed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe.

On the back of scratch cards here it says 1 in 4.75 chance of winning a prize, usually £2. The top prize being £8000 on the card i use. I buy one a day and they cost £2 each. Most i've won is £75.

I'm not sure 300posts in 3 years counts as particularly active haha.. i'd think about it.

If i did win £113m tonight you do not realise the insane amount of fun i would have in London tommorow. I'd be down there for crack of dawn, buy myself 3 or 4 cars for my first car just incase i don't like the others. I'd buy about £15m worth of property in Chelsea and Kensington in london (not hard to do, a 3 bedroom house can set you back £5m easily). I would then go to PC world and buy everything that looked remotely good. I'd preorder the next 10 iterations of Playstation and Xbox aswell as a multitude of 3d TV and home entertainment systems and seek out some company that will outfit my new house that i would buy in the countryside with a full size world class cinema with each speaker powered by it's own tube amp :) No projector on the market would be good enough, i'd get one custom built that will do Ultra HD with a brightness of 50,000 ANSI Lumens and a genuine contrast ratio of 100,000,000:1 that is fully 3d capable, of course. Uhmmmm my brain is crazy with ideas.

Suffice to say i think i could actually burn through £113m pretty easy if i wasn't carefull.

Just remember those cars/houses have insurance..so don't blow all your money unless you wanna get in debt pretty quickly lol :p

Yay
Yay_by_Lady_Poptart.gif
!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom