sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i usually wake up around noon or earlier. no matter when i crash, midnight -5am......... whenever the beer says enough is enough, but i always end up awake around noon.

I get 7-9 hours a day,..but am never on a consistent sleep schedule. Right now, I have been up for about 15 hours, and plan on staying up for another 12 or so. I am trying to get back on a day schedule. A 24 hour binge of work should do the trick.

I read a recent article in Time magazine titled "why we sleep" -

"You may think it's for your body, but it's really for your brain. The latest research is full of surprises"

So they say,....

Sleep? Usually do that at my desk.

Got about 16 hours since Monday.

I woke up the otherday while my gf was moving my chair to the bedroom to put me to bed. I was so touched.

interesting i think if my gf saw me sleepng on the desk shed pull me off the chair and get on top of me. shes odd like that... shed prolly slap me around if not... but hell i dont sleep on my bed ne how i usually pass out in my chair so...

I need 6 to 7 hours on weekday nights.
5 hours, and I am going to need a strong coffee(s) in the morning.
4 hours I can do, but not a regulare basis
3 hours not recommend.
Less than 3 hours and you are luckly get a word of english from me

I can not afford to come into work half asleep as I was up late playing WoW or SWG or UT2k4. I need to set an example to my co-workers. I have fired people as they were up too late gaming or geeking.

oh im wide awake in school until i get bored.... like when we watch movies... im gone.. lol but yeah i know what u mean. and harper if u dont mind me being nosy where do u work?

Blitze105 said:
but yeah i know what u mean. and harper if u dont mind me being nosy where do u work?

I am the operations manager at a computer consultancy firm in sydney australia.
I guy that every one leaves back in office to make sure all the other things are done.

If some thing come into the door here, I know about it.
If any thing leave the door here, I know about it.

I am the guy that make sure that you computer parts are there when you need it reguardless. This does mean that I have to have back up plan and back up back up plans when in comes to getting in parts.

I look after the purchasing and the invoicing and the inventory and the Return Authorisation here. I occasionally have to check manufacturers specs too for the sales guys.

And form time to time, I get one of the techies coming in dumping computer systems on my desk as he does not time to deal with it himself.

Is sounds like a cushy job, but when you got 5 other people that want you to make sure their stuff is ready now, it can get very busy. I do also have my quiet periods too (like right now.)

I don't do much in the way of sales here, but I make sure that every one else in the company can complete theirs.

As busy at it can be, I do enjoy my job. :)
But over all, I can not afford to come in half tired. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom