skull candy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a pair of the crushers as wel... and for gaming they are nice... not too loud on the bass side, so I can hear all noise levels... :p but for music or anything else like that there are better ones out there... but don't forget to turn off the bass boost... or you run thru batteries like no tomorrow!!!!

I just bought the smokin buds off amazon. SHould be here next week. Ill let you know how they work. From what ive heard, they have killer base and they are noise cancelling to an extent :D

why dont you just get no head phones.. and massive car audio speakers.... like 15" 10 000 watt ones...? right in your living room!

Because there is no such thing?? And there is no use in having such a speaker unless you are building an audio system in a car for comps...

They suck. My friend has them. The upper frequencies are badly rolled off and the bass is very uncontrolled and bloated and saturates the midrange frequencies. There is also virtually no soundstage.

aspire.comptech said:
I just bought the smokin buds off amazon. SHould be here next week. Ill let you know how they work. From what ive heard, they have killer base and they are noise cancelling to an extent :D

Yea def let us know, they look awesome and are much cheaper than Sonys ones like that....

003 - which ones are you talking about?

Those are noted for being incredibly poor headphones. UNless you listen to exclusively drum or bass music they sound horrid.

I got the smokin buds yesterday and had to play all my music again! they sound awesome. I dont think you can beat em for the price.

I bought mine from highwire technologies
like 12 plus 8 shippin for 20 shipped. Got em 2 days after i placed the order (placed it thursday night mind you)

They look sweet, sound awesome, and cost alot less than similar earbuds.

Id give em a 4 out of 5 just because the bass from all my techno started to give me a headache :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom