*Sigh* When will they end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I got a good one. Ok so skylab, the first American space station, was starting to age and deorbit, so NASA let go thinking it would burn up completely. But parts end up flying off of it and crashing into Australia. After putting on hardhats, the Australians charge America with a $400 littering ticket. To this day we have never paid them back.

what a moron!!!!!

P.P. Mguire said:
Welcome to America.
And the rest of the world is following in it footsteps.

I had some jerk trying to sue me over a computer virus being on his computer.
The fact it was on there even though he had virus protection.
Also the fact that I refused to do a return visit to clean it after he refused to pay me for the last tiume
The fact that he wasted 14 months of his cable internet because he took the computer into our store. However I we refused to release the goods until he paid for it. :confused:

Had a d!ckhead agree to our prices and rate for installing a Wireless network. This included all the hardware.
He also needed his notebook repaired.
In the head, he refused to pay.
We refused to give his notebook back.
So he threattened to call the police and say that we stole his notebook computer.
Yeah right, we got a signed service record staying that he agree to pay our prices. And that there was in house service work that needed to be done on his notebook computer.
He got more than what he bargained for.

Plus there is the number of people that think we are joking when we say "WE WILL TAKE YOU DO COURT IF YOU DON'T PAY THIS INVOICE" Gee, there tone suddenly changed after they get court summons. However they have to pay the extra $175 dollers in court fees.

Currently got some jerk that is trying to make a quick $5000.
We serviced his computer.
We need to install in Windows Xp back on his computer.
He tell me that the copy was a back up CD.
He now trying to take me to court has the thinks that I supplied him a non-genunie copy of Windows.

I got a service recorded here stating and signed with the words "Customer Supplied Own Operating System"

:shakeshead:

Deimos said:
Oh I got a good one. Ok so skylab, the first American space station, was starting to age and deorbit, so NASA let go thinking it would burn up completely. But parts end up flying off of it and crashing into Australia. After putting on hardhats, the Australians charge America with a $400 littering ticket. To this day we have never paid them back.
Landed some where in western australia.
The locals Western Australian's should of thanks NASA for improving the property value over there with the damage skylab did.

Oww thats harsh, I wish people weren't so dumb.
--------------------------------------------------
Harper said:

Landed some where in western australia.
The locals Western Australian's should of thanks NASA for improving the property value over there with the damage skylab did.
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom