*Sigh* When will they end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZOOOOOMMMMFFFFFGGGGG!!!! Get a **** life ppl!! I swear if its to loud YOUR TO ****ING OLD!!!! **** anything to make a lawsuit these days. In America louder is better and if you dont like then dont turn the ****ing volume so far up!! Simple as that ****ing comon sense. GEEZ

Seriously, people have to get lives and start taking responsibility for their actions. They just dont want to admitt that it was their fault for being stupid and not using common sense. If the ipod is in some way changed now because some dusch complained, im going to be ****ed,

turn it down...i always have my volume on full and its still not loud enough, but it normally recks the headphones. But ipod headphones are crap anyway.

this is why a meteor the size of jupiter just needs to hit the earth.

People are so freakin stupid and you know it's not cause they seriously needed a warning. I hate how people just sue for everything these days.

I'm gonna sue TF for not warning me that being a public nuisance to the community is addicting and has ruined my life :p

ipod nano is too small it could fall out of my hand easily im suing apple
who's with me?!?!!?

Reminds me of the lawsuits against McDonalds for the people getting fat. If you don't want the junk, then don't eat there!

beedubaya said:
Reminds me of the lawsuits against McDonalds for the people getting fat. If you don't want the junk, then don't eat there!

hahaha def. i wish idiots would just die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom