Scientists Discover Earthlike Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see this planet but I doubt we would be hurt by going there as fighter pilots pull 3-4g's easy, so we would be slower moving around yes but we eventually get used to it (over a few hundred years of settlement an breading [Any journey that far any time in the next few decades would surely be one way or so costly as to make 2 way travel to expensive to contemplate). Sure it would be stressful on the human body but if your fit an healthy I don't see many problems that couldn't be solved.

An as for the Stargate references I raise you all a FTL jump in Battlestar Galactica

No sorry Galactica OWNS any ship out there (in sci-fi) bigger harder an it would own the Daedalus in one volley from its bow battery. An don't get me started on the whole Viper vs the F302 thing.

No sorry Galactica OWNS any ship out there (in sci-fi) bigger harder an it would own the Daedalus in one volley from its bow battery. An don't get me started on the whole Viper vs the F302 thing.
Nope, Asgard shields + asgard weapons + ZPM and Daedalus wins the battle.

Even without a ZPM, it was able to take down three Ori ships.

But what do you expect from the 302? it's the second space figher ever made by the Tauri.

Erm ZPM powering Atlantis asgard weapons not a match for a hive ship.

Galactica: 40 years old, powered by tillium an don't need a shield to survive a nuke.

Yea Galactica OWNS.

hahaha...i just started the SG-1 series...i'm on the 8th episode ^_^

Erm ZPM powering Atlantis asgard weapons not a match for a hive ship.
Atlantis didn't have the Asgard weapons against the hive ships. All they had was the shields and beaming technology (which they had to use without a ZPM)

Galactica: 40 years old, powered by tillium an don't need a shield to survive a nuke.
Daedalus and Atlantis can survive nukes.

Yea Galactica OWNS.
The Daedalus with Asgard weapons, and without a ZPM took down three Ori ships. Galactica couldn't survive against the Ori ships.
They cut down H'atak's like they were nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom