RIP Ryan Dunn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, almost as good as Bam ands Billy idol on the side of the interstate, moon roofing his lambo.

For the 600+hp limo that was betting bams lambo WITH Donvito in the back.

Didn't call him a hero and that is stupid as **** what happened but it is sad none the less. What everyone was hoping not to be true turned out to be true :(

OH GEE HERE'S A SHOCK
Ryan Dunn twice legal alcohol limit before fatal car crash

oh wait no it isnt...
Twice the legal limit at 130mph. Oh and yeah, he was driving too. Yep, what a hero
SOUL, I'm not gonna lie your going a little too out of your way. We get your opinion but being disrespectful isn't cool. A good man still died even if it was for a stupid selfish reason.

P.S. Random "Hero" was his nickname. Look THAT up for us.

Sorry if I'm over the top on this one, one of the family was killed by a drunk driver. She wasn't sitting in the car like Ryan's mate was when he died, she just got hit. This guy spent his life doing stupid stuff (fact not opinion) and ended it doing stupid stuff (again, fact), and took his mate with him. I'm not neutral about this guy at all. Yes he died, but that doesn't entitle him to anything. Doing what he did shows a blatant lack of respect for the wellbeing of other people i.e. you KNOW you're less in control when you're drunk, but not only does that not stop him from driving he decides a good cruising speed is 130mph.

Also,
If he was drunk, the passanger getting in the car with him might as well have killed himself.
I'm sure the passenger's family would love you to bits for saying that. The ONLY person to blame for that guys death is Ryan Dunn.

He could make you laugh by shaving himself and sticking the hair on his friends face. Hero quality? No. I'm actually curious as to what he did to deserve the nickname Random Hero?

Sorry if I'm over the top on this one, one of the family was killed by a drunk driver. She wasn't sitting in the car like Ryan's mate was when he died, she just got hit. This guy spent his life doing stupid stuff (fact not opinion) and ended it doing stupid stuff (again, fact), and took his mate with him. I'm not neutral about this guy at all. Yes he died, but that doesn't entitle him to anything. Doing what he did shows a blatant lack of respect for the wellbeing of other people i.e. you KNOW you're less in control when you're drunk, but not only does that not stop him from driving he decides a good cruising speed is 130mph.

Also,

I'm sure the passenger's family would love you to bits for saying that. The ONLY person to blame for that guys death is Ryan Dunn.

He could make you laugh by shaving himself and sticking the hair on his friends face. Hero quality? No. I'm actually curious as to what he did to deserve the nickname Random Hero?
I can understand completely where your coming from and I don't deny what he did was selfish, stupid, and so many other things but it doesn't change he was a human being with loving family, friends, and fans.

I think everyone loses sight of this when disgusted by someones decisions but they are still deserving of some sort of compassion. (Lets exclude some sociopaths haha)

The reports are very odd, as he onoly had 6 drinks, according to bar staff and survalence footage, in like 4 hours. They think his lack of food was the cause of suck a high bac.
I wouldn't be surprised that the same result woulda happened even without the alchol.

Well, I am confused because reports said toxicology reports would take 4-6 weeks.

Also as far as the passenger, even when I am slammed I am smart enough to not get into a car with a drunk driver. I see where you are coming from soul as I have lost good friends to this stupid behavior (they were passengers of the drunk drivers) but again, We can blame the driver but the passenger willing got in the car with someone that was clearly intoxicated.

The reports are very odd, as he onoly had 6 drinks, according to bar staff and survalence footage, in like 4 hours. They think his lack of food was the cause of suck a high bac.
I wouldn't be surprised that the same result woulda happened even without the alchol.
Ya I doubt that on any other night he could get toasty off that. Malnourishment can definitely be a factor.
Doing 130mph is serious business but I'm not going to get involved in that arguement.

Ya the toxicology.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom