Realtors..

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is great trotter. I am jealous. i wish this situation would just blow over and they take my original offer. The house was foreclosed on 8/25/08 and it has been sitting their up until we started to look at it. We started looking at in January of 2009, and when we finally make an offer all of the sudden their are 6 bids on the house. It just seems sleezy. Our current offer asked them to lower the price 3k and pay the closing costs. Now, my realtor is suggesting we pay 2k over the asking price and half the closing cots and it is stressing me for some reason. I kind of just want to be like "No, we are leaving our bid" because i feel like all the "other bids" are bids from investors hoping to get the house for like 10-15k lower then the asking price.

So, now i am considering offering to pay the asking price and half the closing costs.

I feel like i am getting worked over by a street vendor.

So, now i am considering offering to pay the asking price and half the closing costs.

You have the power right now given the economy. Don't let your feelings get the best of you. Google "buying first home" and look for tips. Good things are worth researching and putting time into it.

i dunno....seriously seems fishy.

i would tell them take your offer or leave and act like your moving on n see if they jump....if they don't bite after awhile, raise your offer

don't trust me though...look up some tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom