A really old computer (pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF it's show shiny inside, and the grill on the PSU fan, you still get those :p

We used to have a plethora of mobos hanging on the wal at our first shop, and I remember one that looked similar to that...pretty much has all ISA slots and a bunch of those black memory modules everywhere, lol. Was possibly one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

Well, you told me I have a plethora. And I just would like to know if you know what a plethora is. I would not like to think that a person would tell someone he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has *no idea* what it means to have a plethora.

Well, I was saying that our shop had a plethora of motherboards, not you, and by that I mean a whole crap ton of PCBs on the wall. ;)

A little disappointed. This was the proper comeback.

Forgive me, El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education. But could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me?

The Three Amigos.
I have been waiting a long time to use the previous quote.

I want that seriously I do. If you want to sell it let me know because honestly man that thing is beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom