Proud to be a Geek

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got the first GTS320 last june, but this year, my parents were the ones buying me all my stuff, and they didnt wanna go through the hassle of getting me a GTS G92 and selling my old GTS, so i found a good price for another GTS320, so i decided to get that and SLI it up so i can equal the power for a GTS512 or more....in raw benchies two GTS320s can beat an ultra, in games like crysis i can now run at a constant 30fps+. Besides, im stuck with this for the next 3 yrs, so i might as well fill in all my expansion slots ;)

Im gonna go multimonitor soon, but i've read somewhere that nvidia plan to enable multimonitor sli support soon, so that aint a prob either.

i got the first GTS320 last june, but this year, my parents were the ones buying me all my stuff, and they didnt wanna go through the hassle of getting me a GTS G92 and selling my old GTS, so i found a good price for another GTS320, so i decided to get that and SLI it up so i can equal the power for a GTS512 or more....in raw benchies two GTS320s can beat an ultra, in games like crysis i can now run at a constant 30fps+. Besides, im stuck with this for the next 3 yrs, so i might as well fill in all my expansion slots ;)

Im gonna go multimonitor soon, but i've read somewhere that nvidia plan to enable multimonitor sli support soon, so that aint a prob either.

ahh, sounds good. And what res are you running if you are running that good FPS in crysis?

Yea I am proud to be a geek if there was a parade i would march in it. I am proud to be a geek.

I can't say I'm proud of being a geek - and only because it has impeded my social life in many ways. In everything I've every wanted to do in my life up to this point, my geekery has gotten in the way.

I don't want to be a geek, but I'm addicted to games, computers and the Internet. I just can't help it.

I can't say I'm proud of being a geek - and only because it has impeded my social life in many ways. In everything I've every wanted to do in my life up to this point, my geekery has gotten in the way.

I don't want to be a geek, but I'm addicted to games, computers and the Internet. I just can't help it.

it has impeeded you? how so? do people make fun of you for knowing about computers?

Sucks to be you.....geek = awesome

"geeks get things done, nerds don't" lol...who can tell me where that comes from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom