Potentially the longest thread in history...

Eh, not really vaguebooking when I wasn't expecting anybody to ask. I was just dropping the fact that the night was absolute ****.

GF and I went to the lake where my old band (member) was playing on Friday. We had a lot to drink, danced, and I met my old singer's new band manager who was quite fond of me. All in all a really good time as she bought our last rounds. She asked us to come back to following night (Saturday night) and so being drunk I agreed.

Have a good vibe off this lady so decided that we'd go again. This time she (GF) wanted to bring her best friend which has hated me due to an issue that realistically was quite small months ago. I said ok to it hoping things could smooth over with some drinks. GF's son who is 9 wanted to go and since it's a family friendly bar on the lake I said why not. Would be a good opportunity for him to see a live performance for the first time.
We pick her friend up and we're on our way, get there, order food and everything is cool. We both notice she wants no food, said she ate earlier. Cool no big, but when she got her first drink she complained it was too weak. Her next drink like 15 minutes later she wanted a triple shot in it and the waitress wasn't having it. Being a smooth talker I said why don't you put the two shots in her drink then charge the 3rd to us and she can just add it. Waitress said ok to that probably hoping to get a big tip. We eat, head out to the patio to vape/smoke, go back in and move to the bar area where we can see the last few minutes of the show and sit with the manager and her best friend. First drink of best friend clearly wasn't that weak as she was already acting pretty drunk. She sat down in front of the managers best friend (a dude in his mid 60s) and they were chatting for like 30 minutes straight. GF and I were just sitting at a table keeping her son occupied already knowing she's probably going to be trouble since the place closes at 11:30. I walk over to talk to the band manager and GF best friend looks at me and is like he's the reason they want to leave. I'm like the ****? I still got half a beer. Told GF and she's like great, this is gonna be an issue. She sits between the two of us, GF and I are talking to band manager while the two best friends are drinking wine and chatting. GF's best friend leans over and is mean mugging me and tells my GF she wants to murder my ***. The older couple are like wtf is going on now completely confused. GF takes her best friend to the bathroom and they're in there a while. I proceed to explain that things are probably going to get ugly and being a nice older couple they offer to take her home so we can go. GF and her best friend walk out and her best friend is stumbling all over the place, GF takes her outside and you can tell her best friend is yelling at the top of her lungs. I wait a while while the older couple are paying their tab off then text my GF. She texts back saying this bitch is acting crazy and I'm calling an Uber. They ask me what's up and I said I'm just waiting for the OK to head out (don't forget, the 9 year old boy is still there too).

GF texts me back saying I can't get her to chill and I'm not paying over $50 for an Uber so just take my car and take the boy home. I head out with the older couple, text GF I'll wait to see what happens and the boy and I are sitting in the car. I get another text saying drive the car over here so I do. The band manager walks over and says we need your help. GF's best friend is out cold on the concrete next to the older dude's car with the door open. I'm like let's ask those dudes walking to their truck to help me get her in the car so we can go. GF is kinda frantic and says no, then asks what are we gonna do. I'm like ask them to help us so we can all get, they will take her home. Call your friend's husband and let's get this show on the road. She digs her best friend's phone out and calls, meanwhile the older couple are standing there wondering wtf is going on and telling me they can take the two of them home. GF wasn't having that either then says I'll wait here with her until her husband gets here y'all can go. I'm pissed at this point and storm off. She walks over and is like why are you being an *******? I said the ******* is the one passed out stone cold on the concrete and I just want to go home. Idk why you didn't let me get some help to get her in the car so they can take her home. We'd be home already. She runs off and is pissed and yells at me **** you I'm not coming home tonight. I'm like dude really? Then I drive home with the kid. GF's oldest daughter was still up and asked where her mom was, explained to them she's not coming home tonight and what happened. Also explained tomorrow things will probably get ugly. I get in my PJs and crack open a soda then get a call from her saying please come get me (I can hear her best friend crying and screaming in the background). So now I gotta get dressed again and drive another hour.

GF gets in the car, says I'm sorry I smell like puke I don't want to fight.

Next morning I get more details. Her best friend puked all over her husband's truck and they had to pull over quick cause she was trying to jump out. When they got to their house she was scratching and hitting her husband in the face (drawing blood) and screaming at my GF. Then she was crying about a miscarriage she had over a year ago while clawing at her own face drawing blood. GF finds out that her best friend's husband had no idea that the two of us were serious, living with me, or that I was even there that night. He said her best friend didn't eat at all that day. Also apparently her best friend was telling her husband that my GF was the one she was going out with all the time when the two of them haven't been out together in over 7 months. So he was confused as **** and my GF found out her best friend has been lying about a lot of **** and realized why her best friend's husband was pissed at her at first. There's more but that's the gist, but luckily the two of us were chill and no fighting.

Eh, not really vaguebooking when I wasn't expecting anybody to ask. I was just dropping the fact that the night was absolute ****.

GF and I went to the lake where my old band (member) was playing on Friday. We had a lot to drink, danced, and I met my old singer's new band manager who was quite fond of me. All in all a really good time as she bought our last rounds. She asked us to come back to following night (Saturday night) and so being drunk I agreed.

Have a good vibe off this lady so decided that we'd go again. This time she (GF) wanted to bring her best friend which has hated me due to an issue that realistically was quite small months ago. I said ok to it hoping things could smooth over with some drinks. GF's son who is 9 wanted to go and since it's a family friendly bar on the lake I said why not. Would be a good opportunity for him to see a live performance for the first time.
We pick her friend up and we're on our way, get there, order food and everything is cool. We both notice she wants no food, said she ate earlier. Cool no big, but when she got her first drink she complained it was too weak. Her next drink like 15 minutes later she wanted a triple shot in it and the waitress wasn't having it. Being a smooth talker I said why don't you put the two shots in her drink then charge the 3rd to us and she can just add it. Waitress said ok to that probably hoping to get a big tip. We eat, head out to the patio to vape/smoke, go back in and move to the bar area where we can see the last few minutes of the show and sit with the manager and her best friend. First drink of best friend clearly wasn't that weak as she was already acting pretty drunk. She sat down in front of the managers best friend (a dude in his mid 60s) and they were chatting for like 30 minutes straight. GF and I were just sitting at a table keeping her son occupied already knowing she's probably going to be trouble since the place closes at 11:30. I walk over to talk to the band manager and GF best friend looks at me and is like he's the reason they want to leave. I'm like the ****? I still got half a beer. Told GF and she's like great, this is gonna be an issue. She sits between the two of us, GF and I are talking to band manager while the two best friends are drinking wine and chatting. GF's best friend leans over and is mean mugging me and tells my GF she wants to murder my ***. The older couple are like wtf is going on now completely confused. GF takes her best friend to the bathroom and they're in there a while. I proceed to explain that things are probably going to get ugly and being a nice older couple they offer to take her home so we can go. GF and her best friend walk out and her best friend is stumbling all over the place, GF takes her outside and you can tell her best friend is yelling at the top of her lungs. I wait a while while the older couple are paying their tab off then text my GF. She texts back saying this bitch is acting crazy and I'm calling an Uber. They ask me what's up and I said I'm just waiting for the OK to head out (don't forget, the 9 year old boy is still there too).

GF texts me back saying I can't get her to chill and I'm not paying over $50 for an Uber so just take my car and take the boy home. I head out with the older couple, text GF I'll wait to see what happens and the boy and I are sitting in the car. I get another text saying drive the car over here so I do. The band manager walks over and says we need your help. GF's best friend is out cold on the concrete next to the older dude's car with the door open. I'm like let's ask those dudes walking to their truck to help me get her in the car so we can go. GF is kinda frantic and says no, then asks what are we gonna do. I'm like ask them to help us so we can all get, they will take her home. Call your friend's husband and let's get this show on the road. She digs her best friend's phone out and calls, meanwhile the older couple are standing there wondering wtf is going on and telling me they can take the two of them home. GF wasn't having that either then says I'll wait here with her until her husband gets here y'all can go. I'm pissed at this point and storm off. She walks over and is like why are you being an *******? I said the ******* is the one passed out stone cold on the concrete and I just want to go home. Idk why you didn't let me get some help to get her in the car so they can take her home. We'd be home already. She runs off and is pissed and yells at me **** you I'm not coming home tonight. I'm like dude really? Then I drive home with the kid. GF's oldest daughter was still up and asked where her mom was, explained to them she's not coming home tonight and what happened. Also explained tomorrow things will probably get ugly. I get in my PJs and crack open a soda then get a call from her saying please come get me (I can hear her best friend crying and screaming in the background). So now I gotta get dressed again and drive another hour.

GF gets in the car, says I'm sorry I smell like puke I don't want to fight.

Next morning I get more details. Her best friend puked all over her husband's truck and they had to pull over quick cause she was trying to jump out. When they got to their house she was scratching and hitting her husband in the face (drawing blood) and screaming at my GF. Then she was crying about a miscarriage she had over a year ago while clawing at her own face drawing blood. GF finds out that her best friend's husband had no idea that the two of us were serious, living with me, or that I was even there that night. He said her best friend didn't eat at all that day. Also apparently her best friend was telling her husband that my GF was the one she was going out with all the time when the two of them haven't been out together in over 7 months. So he was confused as **** and my GF found out her best friend has been lying about a lot of **** and realized why her best friend's husband was pissed at her at first. There's more but that's the gist, but luckily the two of us were chill and no fighting.

Jeez that reads like something out of The Hangover 4 or some ****. **** that, way too much effort for my liking. I think this is why I am happy just sat at my PC 24/7. ****s easy.

This is life iFargle. As hard as it, is this is life. Max will have to talk to women one day as hard as its going to be. All this bull **** mate. Pick your balls up mate. I'v thought about ending it but I cant face the unknown.

IFARGLE I found the texts on her phone. I know mate. Its too much. I've had unreal amounts to drink tonight and i don't care. **** it. Human mate its a human connection.

Whats the **** is going on. I gave her everything.

I need to move on.

Edit: WHY DOES NO ONE CARE. DO PEOPLE NOT CARE ANY MORE.

What happened to human nature.

Whats going to happen. Where do I go.

Last edited:
ahh spuddo, sounds like you're pretty hard up there mate :/ things seem worse than they be when you're drunk tho, shower n sleep won't hurt it for a bit.

Already happened to be honest, fell for a girl back in college and then she had to move to London with her family. It hurt a lot and I still think about it quite a lot, that **** sucked a lot for many years. It doesnt upset me anymore but I still regret how it didnt work out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeez that reads like something out of The Hangover 4 or some ****. **** that, way too much effort for my liking. I think this is why I am happy just sat at my PC 24/7. ****s easy.
Not really any effort on our part, I mean her best friend was being drama. Once the night was over everything was fine and we went about our business. In fact the situation had a good outcome that I won't post publically.

Not really any effort on our part, I mean her best friend was being drama. Once the night was over everything was fine and we went about our business. In fact the situation had a good outcome that I won't post publically.

I'm just going to assume you got a 3 sum out of it with your GF and her best friend.

Back
Top Bottom