Potentially the longest thread in history...

Wild Side I was right. The Denebs released in January will work on both AM2+ boards and AM3 boards. Which means the 940 and the 945 are basically the same thing.

He stated that he used to max out BF2 with his 3850 and get like 60FPS with ALL the eye candy. Then like 6 months down the line, he was getting half the FPS.
Check background processes, as BF2 likes a LOT of memory. Update the video drivers, as well. Defrag the hard drive the game is installed on.

If this is online, have him check his ping to the server. A high ping will make things jerky, as will a server having problems. Hackers also cause this, as the hacks put a strain on the server (my clan's server has been crashed multiple times by hackers).

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr i want core i7 coolers RIGHT NOW. I seen something zalman was suppose to release a cooler at the end of November..but that's kinda today and i haven't seen anything :( Only coolers on newegg are ones that seem kinda low-end.........oh well still a month before i start putting my rig together

sites just said the "end" of november..i was was expecting like friday...but yea...tomorrow does seem more logical

shut up..leave me alone...physics project to work on :(((((

My first card comes tomorrow. Which means I haven't enjoyed any of my weekend at all.

Newegg Canada takes like 10 days to deliver :(

Waffle at least X58's are out, there is still no mention of AM3 boards lol.

Back
Top Bottom