Potentially the longest thread in history...

Yep, just looked it up :tongue: Well, at minimum both registered from the same IP address

Pretty sure there was 3 name changes for our lil maximilian <3 this forum wouldn't be the same without you excitedly jizzing over the latest shiny thing out :p

Welp today the CEO came back from Africa, he apparently broke lots of his gear so it all gets dumped on my desk to fix -_- pretty sure there's over 10k worth just casually thrown there..
dWJ68h4.jpg

Pretty sure there was 3 name changes for our lil maximilian <3 this forum wouldn't be the same without you excitedly jizzing over the latest shiny thing out :p

Welp today the CEO came back from Africa, he apparently broke lots of his gear so it all gets dumped on my desk to fix -_- pretty sure there's over 10k worth just casually thrown there..
dWJ68h4.jpg

You ain't seen nothing. Wait til I get my Rift and Vive in the same damn week. OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Possibly, anyway. In reality it could be a few weeks :p I'm optimistic, though :D

How dafuq do you break 10K worth of stuff in a single holiday ? Or, you know, ever...

No pictures please

I can do a video of me jizzing to VR pron if you like ?

Me! nsfw: http://i.imgur.com/z0QllNB.gif

Last edited:
Just upped her to 4Ghz to see if it'd make much of a difference, and damn it does! Only needed to up the voltage a weeny bit, hmmm 4.4...XD
0K6r0c4.png

Just upped her to 4Ghz to see if it'd make much of a difference, and damn it does! Only needed to up the voltage a weeny bit, hmmm 4.4...XD
0K6r0c4.png

Sucks.............. 980Ti or GTFO.

Oculus are not very popular with Australians though. They're charging $132 shipping and thats only to mainland Australia.. loads of people living in Hobart have had their orders cancellled. Like seriously ? You can't get it to a large city for $132 ? Pretty sure I could do that just at my local post office in my small village.

Back
Top Bottom