Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Accidentally selected the wrong thing when altering the NTFS permissions on the root of my C:\ Drive. Now Windows can't even see itself. My programs continued to run but if you tried to go into explorer, or any new windows function it just loaded a blank blue background. Tried a reboot, it starts to load and then just black screens as it can't access anything on the drive :p

Used my Sanitary Erase function on the motherboard, and will be reinstalling Winodws 7 tonight. Just glad I hadn't saved my Litecoins that I mined to my PC yet.

Not too bothered, Metro apps were all broken anyway.

played about 5 hours total (over three days) of the TitanFall beta in 32" 1080p magnificent gloriousness. Im on the fence about it so far. But i really dig the wall running lol.

is there a thread for the PC TitanFall beta likes/dislikes? did a search and only came up with one for xbox.

played about 5 hours total (over three days) of the TitanFall beta in 32" 1080p magnificent gloriousness. Im on the fence about it so far. But i really dig the wall running lol.

is there a thread for the PC TitanFall beta likes/dislikes? did a search and only came up with one for xbox.

http://www.techist.com/forums/f14/titanfall-269935/

It's in the General Gaming board - so it applies to all platforms.

Played a bit of Second Assault last night. Maaaan does Frostbite 3 actually show its glory in these older maps. IMO I personally think BF3 coulda looked closer to these if it wasn't for the older consoles.

You're probably spending more on the electricity to keep those running :tongue:

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

I'm going to be moving into an appt with all utilities paid for, i'm debating if this is worth investing into.
My buddy lives in san fran (treasure island so no electricity for him and he has 4x7970s.

When I had my own house I had the unfortunate pleasure of being in one of the only counties in Texas that has a complete electricity monopoly. They charge you a delivery fee twice of 40 bucks meaning your initial bill is already 80 dollars then their rates are like 12+c kw/h. Average electric bill having practically everything off, no luxuries, ect was about 300/m. If I used central air, cooked a lot with the stove, had a LAN, whatever it would easily be over 500. I know my BiL pays 500+ monthly.

So far today I've been fixing bugs in code at work that I did last week in parts that were untested until now - I swear, I think I was drunk when I was typing some of this - stupid little bugs that blow up the whole app lol.

Last night I tried about 5 different 4.4.2 ROMs on my Nexus 7; wanting to get away from 4.2.2, and the ROM I was running hasn't updated past that yet - got tired of waiting. Ended up switching to Vanir, and so far it has all the features I had before. Installed a couple of XPosed modules to get the couple missing features back..and voila. Another reason I wanted to get away from the ROM I was on, was because BF4 Commander app didn't want to work - would just force close right away, not sure why. Even after playing with DPI/app settings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom