Potentially the longest thread in history...

I seem to have forgotten how to ground properly while working on a computer (someone was asking in another forum, and I don't trust the other users in that forum, there are tons of trolls, 80% of the posts in a computer problems thread are usually "Delete System 32!"). Do you just keep hold of the case while working on it? Do you have to connect the case to anything before hand? Or is putting it on my plastic, wood, and metal desk and holding the case while working enough? :p

Re: Today I have...

Worked out with my brother. We worked on several things. We did fall starts. I ran the required distance, but I was leaning a little too far forward, so I couldn't stand up right, and I fell down after about a dozen extra meters. :p

I seem to have forgotten how to ground properly while working on a computer (someone was asking in another forum, and I don't trust the other users in that forum, there are tons of trolls, 80% of the posts in a computer problems thread are usually "Delete System 32!"). Do you just keep hold of the case while working on it? Do you have to connect the case to anything before hand? Or is putting it on my plastic, wood, and metal desk and holding the case while working enough? :p

Touch the case every once in a while and avoid socks and carpeted floors.

...What if the carpet is incredibly dirty? :p

Haven't been shocked in years. :p

Oh my... the mosquitoes are quite bad around here right now. Tried mowing. First 30 seconds: at least a dozen mosquitoes on me already. They were at least 1cm long.

Why does Google keep results up that are tricks? I was searching PC vs Mac images when all of a sudden: fjsimlmh.ce.ms/fast-scan/

**** fake AV pages... (Windows Antivirus 2011)

Saturdays are usually slow at work but I found something to help me make it through the day: I have installed Firefox Portable on my flash drive and have been fine-tuning it (customizing the UI, extensions, etc). While not as detailed as my home installation it is still working better than IE8 (sadly we are on XP here).

It is just so nice to have no ads and automatic in-line spell checking while at work. ;)

Today I have
Drank beer
Updated my BB Torch to .576
Changed my Desktop theme
Changed my login screen background
Picked up a Windows 7 tips and tricks mag and some Doritos Cheese
Turned on the pool heater, set to 85F
Watched about an hour of Lord of the Rings: Fellowship...
Got a Polish sausage outside of the Canadian Tire.....ohhhhh yea
Cleaned off my Desk
Did a video review of a new case I bought...will post next week once I get my parts to go into it....

Still want to do:
Install Xen Server SP2
Finish installing Fedora with Samba on Xen Server
Read a white paper on Cisco's Group Encrypted Transport (GET) VPN Security Analysis
Pay some bills
Get drunk with my Uncle and Dad

Back
Top Bottom