Potentially the longest thread in history...

I want to concentrate on my music as well but the need to sell most all of my gear makes it quite depressing. Plus, ever since my guitar broke 2 years ago I haven't really had the will to play guitar anymore. Maybe that will change once I get my half stack here. Idk.

Getting my half stack (among everything else) did really jar me a bit back into music. It's slow, but I'm getting there. I mean, I did record a 9 1/2 minute prog rock track with electronic sciency elements. More than I've ever done before, lol.

I'm starting to have a similar problem, but I can fix it mostly by upping my channel volume, then the master volume, get a fuller sound. Problem is for that I have to always be in manual mode, so...time to get used to the manual settings on this thing haha.

Well I don't have anything like that. I have an old school tube amp so it's gain and volume, clean and crunch channel lol. So naturally, gain at 10 and volume at 4 gives me the tone I want.

Re: Today I have...

Today I am raging.

It looks like my Galaxy Nexus is dead in the water -- cellular radio is dead / barely working ( I get a connection, but intermittently, and for maybe ten seconds)

About a week out of warranty.........

Hopefully Google will send me a new / refurbished one.

If not... I'm going to take a serious look at the Lumia 920 and the iPhone 5 :tongue:

Not going to try anything like that until I know Google won't take it back.. I just put MIUI on my Atrix and I actually really like it so far

Today I have had solid confirmation that the people who make decisions here really don't anything about anything.

A couple months ago, they instated mandatory overtime and took away the requirement of offering products on 52% (minimum) of calls to handle the overwhelming call volume. They took the offers away first, before we had to start mandatory OT, by about 5 ish days. As soon as that started, the call volumes dropped to incredibly manageable levels. Make a note of this.

So since then, they dropped the mandatory OT requirement from 4 hours to 2-3 hours (depending on your department). Call volume was still manageable. About 2 weeks ago, they put the offer % numbers back on our scorecards, but they still weren't going to be "counted" since we didn't have to offer still. When they posted this up again, people started offering because they don't want their numbers to look bad, even when it's not required. Call volumes spiked and have been stupid busy ever since.

So now, starting next week, they are bringing back the offer scoring and expectations (minimum 52%). Almost halfway through the month. After some of us (people who understand the scores weren't being counted before) weren't offering to try and curb the increased call volume. They average the offer % numbers together each month. So a FULL WEEK of offers not being offered (causing low stats), and now it'll be averaged with the rest of the month, and we're expected to meet goal still. THAT MAKES SENSE.

Let's see. Ditched offers? CALL VOLUME FIXED. OT didn't fix it, it wasn't even active when the volumes got fixed. But now it's a GREAT idea to bring mandatory offers back when the call volumes are STUPID BUSY AGAIN. And we still have mandatory OT.

SENSE WAS MADE.

:SeriouslyChan:

Today, I installed a 3960x into my PC. Trying to find a decent GPU on CL, but nothing in my price range to go with this beast so guess it'll have to wait.

20120907_234624.jpg

20120907_234549.jpg

20120907_234512.jpg

6cores.jpg

Back
Top Bottom