Potentially the longest thread in history...

IySPC.gif

Seriously I am researching Samsung Galaxy Note 2. I havn't been on MacRumors or Appleinsider all day. It looks like a great phone, I like the Stylus for drawing. Only concern is the AMOLED screen and camera.

I am actually at work doing my training for CompTIA A+ exam. But it's hard to stay concentrated when you logon with an admin account with full access to everything.

Thinking about buying an OCZ Agility 3 as today Newegg is having a sale on them for $60 after rebate.
Would this drive be reliable as far as SSDs go?
I only have Sata 3 GBPS on my motherboard so speed isn't a huge factor, reliability at a low price is.
Anyone have any opinions/suggestions on a similarly priced 120GB/128GB SSD?

OCZ is one of the least reliable brands when it comes to SSDs but if it is cheap enough it still could be worth it.

Seriously I am researching Samsung Galaxy Note 2. I havn't been on MacRumors or Appleinsider all day. It looks like a great phone, I like the Stylus for drawing. Only concern is the AMOLED screen and camera.

I am actually at work doing my training for CompTIA A+ exam. But it's hard to stay concentrated when you logon with an admin account with full access to everything.

Afaik the SGS3 has the same camera as the 4S so the Note 2 will probably have it as well.

I'd love to get a Note 2 but I'm not sure when it will make it to the US and if I can really justify an upgrade when my SGS2 still works great. I also suspect the US version won't be Exynos powered but if it gets a S4 Pro that wouldn't be a bad thing.

Do you know what I have the weirdest feeling right now.

I want a Galaxy Note 2. WAHT.

Hahah! Months of chipping away at your insanity (for a desire for Apple products can only be classed as such) have paid off :D

OCZ is one of the least reliable brands when it comes to SSDs but if it is cheap enough it still could be worth it.

I figured that OCZ had some problems with reliability, however their failure rate is still 3%, so about 1 out of every 30 is defective. I ordered the SSD, we'll see how it goes. Now to read various SSD guides and learn how to set one up. I have never touched one before.

I figured that OCZ had some problems with reliability, however their failure rate is still 3%, so about 1 out of every 30 is defective. I ordered the SSD, we'll see how it goes. Now to read various SSD guides and learn how to set one up. I have never touched one before.

To be honest a lot of the guides make setting up a SSD a much bigger deal then it needs to be. Going through those extra steps can never hurt and may help on some drives but I've never bothered with it. If you have Windows 7/8 and have your motherboard set to ACHI then you should be good to go.

Afaik the SGS3 has the same camera as the 4S so the Note 2 will probably have it as well.

I'd love to get a Note 2 but I'm not sure when it will make it to the US and if I can really justify an upgrade when my SGS2 still works great. I also suspect the US version won't be Exynos powered but if it gets a S4 Pro that wouldn't be a bad thing.

Problem is i'm looking for a better camera. The new iPhone will almost definitely have a better camera than the 4S, I hope the Note 2 does as well otherwise that's going to be a major downer.

Re: Today I have...

Today I decided to make some ribs. I went to the butchers to buy 1KG worth, 1KG is not as much as I had hoped but oh well. Anyway, it took me a couple hours to get all the ingredients from various shops. Tesco didn't have cider vinegar so I had to shop around a bit for that. While I was in tesco I went to pick up a jar of honey, but there was some leaked honey from another jar on the bottom. So when I picked it up, it stuck to the box, and pulled all 11 other jars of honey with it. Oops. 11 smashed jars of honey on the floor :p

I was like "Do I need to pay for these ?" and no lie, the woman said "No no no! we're really sorry for the bother, we'll give you a £5 voucher towards your groceries" lol wut.

:MeGusta:

Back
Top Bottom